Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles Mayt

West Mafia
Player
1. Name: Mustafa
2. Age: 25
3. Time Zone: EEST
4. Average Online/Day: 6 to 10 hours
5. Discord: myx.exe
6. Nickname: Myles Mayt
7. IG ID: 38992

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Families.

2. 2(I): Leading organizations taught me a lot of what I know today, gangs are where I made my name, got to know the streets and had most of my unforgettable experiences,
I have never failed in leading organization members with on point shot calls and precise communication which always leads to victory in whatever situation,
Focusing on ghetto control, engaging RP situations and events alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other events that other gangs may not be focusing on.
2(II): I put most of my focus into connections, members mentality and morals, in sake of creating a stronger organization bond from within and events communication,
I have a lot of experience in Turfs as we have accomplished a clean 100% before and I will make sure that my Turf Team does it again.
2(III): I personally implement a Toxicity Forbidden Policy inside the organization and custom made recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting/inviting into the organization in order to have a well established and professional gang experience [IC & OOC Testing]

3. 3(I) Focusing on Roaming, RP situations and providing members with an actual gangster experience and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the recruitment test, even if they don't know the rules and just want to be a gangster I open my arms to anybody still getting into the city and yet to learn everything about general and organizational rules [Special section in organization for fresh players]
3(II) I possess many ideas regarding giving this organization the glory and power its name deserves, whilst understanding that official scripted Events are as important as Unofficial RP Events that always turn out to be a lot of fun for all the people experiencing it.
3(III) I am confident that when it comes to me leading The Families that any goal our eyes are set on is to be fulfilled within the hour without complications no matter what it is.

My goal here is not leading a gang, but to rise up a professional organization living up to its name and reputation its had for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom