Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
information
1 krishna thakur
2 18
3 indian time GMT+5:30
4 9 HOUR
5 krishu11
6 krishu bhai
7 60484

other information

1. Leader of The Families
2. I was always in all other gangs so this is the one I decided to take on now, especially with the fact that Families was always one of the least popular and weakest gangs so I want to change that during my term I will give my 100% to have a stable and consistent gang full of active and well disciplined members and have control of the ghetto and the whole city as always.
I have excellent leadership skills and proper gang experience and I am responsible towards something I'm working on, and I will make sure the gang I am leading will excel in every way possible.
One more reason why I would like to take this gang is because I am part of a monarch army previous it is name bhai army that is going for all gang 100% and we have Families and Marabunta left, so we will do our best to finish the turf season and provide a healthy environment during the season itself with proper competition unlike most seasons, with hopes that other turf teams will step up to the challenge and make our seasons competitive. I really dislike the fact that gangs have been getting disbanded left and right, with only two of latest gangs passing actual terms, I think the decision on picking a leader for a gang should be a decision that is not taken lightly and not decided by someone having a nice paragraph of words, rather than someone who is known for leading and having previous experience and drive to lead a gang because a lot of latest leaders have gotten lost in leadership in their first weeks.

3. All I've noticed from current gang sides is the same store over and over again, same demands over and over again, and I see no fun in this, it seems like the current leaders and their high commands only care to win rather than provide healthy and enjoyable experience, I would personally start with changing the way my gang will do gunstores and 24/7 with different locations and actual proper RP rather than RDM like other gangs, I would like to say I innovate every time I lead and that is one of the biggest things I did during my Vagos Deputy leadership with My Leader Efe heska
running FZ etc.
I would create an adequate recruiting protocol and make sure that every person involved understands all rules and all the consequences if those rules are broken, especially server rules. I always preferred quality over quantity and I would rather have 60 to 70 people online with 50 people coming to events unlike gangs with 100-150 member gangs with barely having 20 on main events.

Exp
Ud in marabunta X2
Warlord in blood X2
Ballas ud
Vagos ud x2
Families ud x2

ranking system
leader
deputy
under deputy
turf leader
event captain
turfer
kingpin
spray team
shooter
clapper
newlie
freeze

Best Regards
Krishu And Team

Mikey Yeager

Gunflayerrr
Player
+
Mikey_Yeager.gif

Alan Sam

LEARNING.....
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom