Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiger Hulk
Suspect ID
197038, 351878, 1880
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2024
Time of violation
12:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e5Vu6J15rXM

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
Not UB demands. You were there to take my money. I wasn't willing to give you it and we as a family gave you and your team demands to leave the area, you all then did fear rp by not fearing for your life as debt collectors with guns pointed at you and not leaving after demands. If you were a normal civilian then you could stay anywhere, but you were working trying to take my cash. Get a refresher for the rules please

Tiger Hulk

Player
Player
Not your Money im there not for Your Money. My Target was inside your Fam House i was waiting outside your have no right to give me demands in Public Place only My Target Has right not you...

Hexton Merks

Player
Your friend chased me around the back, I gave him demands and shot at him. He ran back to truck, then I came out front.

Tiger Hulk

Player
Player
The one who giving Demands in My POV is not My Target the One with Bag and he kill me in Public Place with Knife..

Hexton Merks

Player
Okay well you're gonna look silly when the admin reviews this, but I hope you learn from it and enjoy being a debt collector with a little more life experience now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom