Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Callum Versace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2024
Time of violation
9:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5CTkP2P19k

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
You can check the club chat in my POV.
The person accused said in the chat "i have found a bug, noone can send 20k for bank acc 1336 try if you manage i will give 1 mil". This whole statement is completely misleading as there is no such bug and its just a way to lure some people in the city to send 20k to this account in the expectation of getting 1mil in reward.

Denis Kirilov

Player
Player
The person accused said in the chat "i have found a bug, noone can send 20k for bank acc 1336 try if you manage i will give 1 mil". This whole statement is completely misleading as there is no such bug and its just a way to lure some people in the city to send 20k to this account in the expectation of getting 1mil in reward.
thats sad reporting him for nothing imagine

VovaAdidas

Player
Player
William Kozartslime moy bratik, prosto LEGENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

Issue Already has been dealt with in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom