Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rafik Verlice
Administrators nickname
Magnes Haste
Date
Oct 17, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Proffeseur

Player
Player
Hello dear higher ups,

Firstly I want to apologize for my bad behavior for being disrespectful to the country India, it's been 3 months since my blacklist, I really missed my friends and the server and I had so many good friends there, I'm sorry for my actions that I did in forum, I didn't know I could get banned icly because forum is ooc, I really apologize for it, this 3 months I changed my behavior I started playing en1 and started respecting people and laugh with them, I hope u give me another chance I won't be racist anymore I promise give me 1 chance I really regretted being disrespectful to Royal elite family. I hope u give me another chance, thanks for reading, have a good day.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Since you made an appeal for curator of the project already, wait for his reply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom