Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION..
1 krishna thakur
2 18
3 GMT+5:30
4 8 TO 9 HOUR
5 krishu11
6 krishu bhai
7 60484

OTHER INFORMATION..

1. LEADER OF THE FAMILIES GANG

WHY U WANT TO BECOME THE LEADER OF THIS ORGANIZATION??
2. -> Ive been in this city for a long time, and have made a lot of good relations with people in the city. Ive learned a lot from both legal and illegal groups. Now I want to be a leader of a gang. I've worked in mostly all gangs at a good rank so I have good knowledge about how gangs work so I'll use that knowledge to be a great leader. I will make sure that my gang will work very efficiently.

- 2.2 I want to become the leadership of families gang . i am connected with these gang from last 3 term as under deputy in families and managing all events and learn new things of gang by working on them.. the most powerful gang in city. I have amazing leadership skills I ll definitely give equal opportunity to all the members. I have been in the city for a long time and have a good knowledge about the working of gangs.

2.3 Since I have been working in the city for along time so I have good relationship with other citizens so I ll make sure to make this gang one of the best gang in the los santos. and will make sure that all my family members will join the gang. In my leadership this gang will be highly active in all gang events. and do more active ghetto by clapping and dominate other gang..

2.4 i will hire people who know atleast familiar with gang rules and server rules in city so that he cant face any difficult to work in gang without problem. because i see many people take newlie in his gang to increase their number but i will not do that this things for any impact on my gang..

2.5 i will create best turf team with a leader who coordinate him in a turf days so in my term we get 100% turf and spray team who spray everyone so we get max profit every hour..

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. FAMILIES WILL DO 1 GUN AND STORE ROB EVERYDAY
2. WE WILL DO HOSTAGE SITUATION AS MUCH AS I CAN IN A DAY
3. WE WILL ATTEND ATLEAST 5 TO 6 CLANDS EVERYDAY
4. FZ ATLEAST 1 IN A 2 DAYS
5. NO TOXICITY IN GANG
5. GANG MEMBER WILL GET GOOD BONUS FOR EVENTS
6. WE WILL DO DIFFERENT EVENTS EVERYDAY SO IT CREATE GOOD RP
7. BECOME ACTIVE IN CRIME SIDE..

RANKING SYSTEM..
LEADER
DEPUTY