Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lord Marshall
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Feb 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/590752/

Albert Marshal

Smart Unit
Player
Hello dear admins.
about what happened yesterday at the ACC!
that heli was flying too low, landing landed
and i want to mention 2 important things
first the acc belong the state and its restricted area and its part of national guard
and the second ACC is an IC event witch means they still cant trespass before the start of the event
i understand that we not allowed to shoot aircrafts and personally i dont recommend that becuase its waste of state ammunation
as we can see in his pov
he was flying too low in the ACC not above it
i think that this is ic event so the rp never stop before, during and after the event
but how not realistic to let trespassers fly inside the ACC.
they got 2 warning shots and didnt comply
and let them be on the carrier when the event started
they should not come close to the carrier before the event start
ACC event same as FZ raid if we cant shoot the trespassers before the acc start then we cant shoot the trespassers before the raid start
see its pointless
what i mean is fz raid counted as event so we are not allowed to shoot the trespassers before it starts
so fz have 3 zones green yellow red
as well acc should have the same zones becs both belong to ng

so what iam trying to explain is
the people cant just come and keep always annoy the state agents and soliders by flying low like that
the events should be more realistic
and the acc should have custom rule than 1.2 event rule explains well for both sides
they cant just take the rule as advantage to do non role play actions
as acc is ic event so they have to keep rp

and i see that was miss understanding for about 40 player and seems to be unfair to give 4 5 and let the others go
i know that u cant get all who shooted but if all made mistake that would admin explain be enough
and i know that made mistake but if we follow role play its not at all even if we count acc as part of ng not as well
i served the demorgn and iam ok with that
but requesting to unwarn its up to you guys

and funny fact
from the start to the end of acc event i only shot 1 bullet and killed that guy 😂

and if not gonna unwarned and least hope you guys will consider rule update or clearify.

All regards.
Lord Marhsall.

Kevwick

Player
Player
Why are thay disrespectful to Jonny in the background not very nice Jonny is a great admin

Albert Marshal

Smart Unit
Player
Just to make it clear i aknowlade that made a mistake and removed the warning with gc
i posted this just to update the rules for aac
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom