Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alhyfawe ponchh
Administrators nickname
Satish Royal
Date
Feb 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/590821/#post-2147363

Alhyfawe.96

Player
Player
Good Morning,

i reported player ID 20708 for bug abuse / request pov for possible cheat.
about bug abuse you can see every time when we fighting him he is abusing the healing animation /or juice animation somehow you can see that in the POV clearly

i allready had two forums about the same player

the problem is the admin closed the forum and he said Thread Closed, As per Thread Owner's Request !!!!!! and i didn't request that at all why did he close it idk??.

the second thing they were saying that i'm using illegal redux and iam not using at all i dont even have redux my game vanilla (no redux no mods) you can do pc check if you want
and about you death effect after checking it i think it's bug from the game this pov about the death effect.

i hope you going to reconsider this decision

Semih Frost

FAST
Player
I can't abuse, a bug may occur if you don't leave the game for a long time.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Report will be further investigated by pc checker+ administrator was punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom