Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
----Information----
Your Name IRL: Oğuz
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: +3 Turkey
4. Average
Online Per Day: 14-17 Hours
Your Discord: Oguzali2
6. Your Nickname
: Lion Hill
Your İd: 302568

----Additional information ----
1. Leader of Ballas
2.I have a lot of experience illegally and I think it's time to get illegal now I've always been interested in Gangs and now I want to move Ballas to the top points, to enter the events with a high number of people, to win FZ Raids always and to provide Leadership in Ghetto with activity in Ghetto. At the same time, by making a hostage regularly, to show that our Gang is always active and to gain superiority against them, we will develop in Graffiti team and we will give importance to Turfers. We will Support them against them, our goal is to always take anyone. without interviewing. I want to be the Leader to gain this I am talking about to the Gangs.

3. By increasing the number of Online in gangs, We Can attract more attention in events, and in this way, people start to be interested in Gangs, and we can enable people to choose illegal Org instead of Legal org with the activities we will do among ourselves. With the Success we will get in the Clands, we can make the Other Gangs afraid of us. Getting more conscious people to Gangs by doing interviews. We should tell People what to do and tell them about the events, so that a more conscious audience will be formed in the Gangs. The most important thing is to give importance to the number of Event , Gang Online.

---Rank System ---

14- Leader
13- Deputy
12- Under Deputy
11-Warlord
10-Kingba
9- OG Turfer
8- Turfer
6- OG Balla
5- New Shooter
4- OG Gangsta
3- Young Gangsta
2- Baby Gangsta
1- New Balla
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reviewing my application
Best Regards,
Lion Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom