Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aidan Fiji
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2024
Time of violation
7:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36JxeNuhvk&ab_channel=LilCookiey

Aidan Cogbill

Player
Player
this is when i came back to the jail an was sitting there you were put in a cell you kept running out of i hit z why you were going past me but im not the cop thats corruption without a bio
Dont really understand what you are saying here tbh

find out returns part3

Player
Player
Dont really understand what you are saying here tbh
well your in jail you posted me one time already watch i got nice povs your a leo an dm me saying you really dont care you got kicked from lspd cuz you didnt have 300k to pay them so you used me im also posting your friend mg telling me your posing me ic so its called baiting someone i cuffed you when you past the cell door an the city has been lagging for everyone please slow the pov down his pov and watch he got cuffed right as he started to run not why running

here is my pov please slow it down

if you go and look at his form account he has posted for a corrupt bio four times in the past month mMm maybe he is thats why he went to jail an got fired like he wanted

Last edited:

Aidan Cogbill

Player
Player
well your in jail you posted me one time already watch i got nice povs your a leo an dm me saying you really dont care you got kicked from lspd cuz you didnt have 300k to pay them so you used me im also posting your friend mg telling me your posing me ic so its called baiting someone i cuffed you when you past the cell door an the city has been lagging for everyone please slow the pov down his pov and watch he got cuffed right as he started to run not why running

here is my pov please slow it down

if you go and look at his form account he has posted for a corrupt bio four times in the past month mMm maybe he is thats why he went to jail an got fired like he wanted
That makes no sense LSPD spoke to you guys about why I was arrested and there is a reason they gave me the choice to clear my name or get fired because they know you didn't do the proper procedure

find out returns part3

Player
Player
That makes no sense LSPD spoke to you guys about why I was arrested and there is a reason they gave me the choice to clear my name or get fired because they know you didn't do the proper procedure
thats an ic issue i was told by you hc that you had already been fired your dm shows that you were using me an baiting me an mixing an mg an lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom