Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steve WarLord
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v2SsSGfS6Cs

find out returns part3

Player
Player
i was just shot down buy this family asesino loco 3 of them rdm me for nothing an mk 2 the officers right in city ub demands beating dead body mg who is steve? all ids in pov mic spamming i would call this a mass rule brake

mk pov

Last edited:

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
ur litteraly in FBI and we were fighting with fbi, u were the one who shooting us and u died, ure saying they rdming u for nothing? you shouldnt have come back there in 15 minutes anyways

find out returns part3

Player
Player
ur litteraly in FBI and we were fighting with fbi, u were the one who shooting us and u died, ure saying they rdming u for nothing? you shouldnt have come back there in 15 minutes anyways
i am fib lmao an i didnt shot no one show the povs i was off duty weather that matters im fib if there are 10.10s next to me give me the right

find out returns part3

Player
Player

Lets Just Talk About How You First NLRed After getting Smoked With Fib
AND Your UNDERCOVER as you can see the FIB Chat Left Eye
show me nrl your family was picking me up calling me robbin 3 times lol an yall killed me why i was just asking wtf an them mk two cops zander you know nothing your a 170 id an know nothing man yall killed me for nothing at all mk my pov shows all admins wanna see anything else i have that too just ask an thats not me talking in left eye lol nice to know you have a rat inside fib tho how did he even get that pic he is not in fib?

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
warn for offtopic/insult
show me nrl your family was picking me up calling me robbin 3 times lol an yall killed me why i was just asking wtf an them mk two cops zander you know nothing your a 170 id an know nothing man yall killed me for nothing at all mk my pov shows all admins wanna see anything else i have that too just ask an thats not me talking in left eye lol nice to know you have a rat inside fib tho how did he even get that pic he is not in fib?
from ur pov dummy

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 321306 will receive a punishment for 3.1 Gen rules
ID 331565 will receive a punishment for 6.15 Gen rules

Refrain from mentioning the whole family name when you could literally see only 1 person breaking rule.
Next time, forum will be rejected for incorrect format.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom