Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clem Marshal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2024
Time of violation
09:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EbOxQLmeHQA

Clementine Marshal

🙏🏼
Player
This is a two-minute-long POV of a person identified as ID 59994 from Family West Mafia on Server E1. This individual engaged in RANDOM DEATH MATCH with me while I was talking to another member of his own family (who is also an FIB agent wearing a mask). I was not holding a gun or any weapon; I was not inside his house, nor was I in the vicinity of his family house. I WAS NOT PART OF THE 10-10S HAPPENING BEHIND ME. He RDM-ED me and violated GR 6.8 with a "B-WORD.".

- My English may not be perfect, as Hindi is my first language. I want to express that what he said is referred to as 'kutiya' in Hindi, translated to English as the 'B-word.'

- In my country, we view the use of the 'B-word' or any form of disrespect towards women as a sin. I am deeply hurt, and I reached out to one of his family members for an apology. However, they responded with threats instead.

- As threats, they took a cropped image and gave it to one of the admins. That admin blocked my ID for 60 days based on a cropped proof, which wasn't even witnessed by them or has an open forum. I can endure a lot of power crushing my existence, but being called a 'B-word' is too much for me. I won't let this one thing go.

Last edited:

Emir Khanuni

Player
Player
Why does it say "don't report Aryaman West Mafia calmly" in the fib chat? Are they superior to us? Why do they act unfairly and why does no one control the fib chat?

Desktop_Screenshot_2024.02.05_-_01.29.35.82.png

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
You clearly said in your POV that there is 10-10s and you can hear 10-10s in the area that you are in. Also, you can see some agents running around with weapons so you should expect being shot at any moment.

Being disrespected by the word “bitch” in India is a YOU issue. Since it’s allowed to say it in game and is not violating any rules then I will say it even again.

For the admin reviewing, FYI.

Clementine Marshal

🙏🏼
Player
Why does it say "don't report Aryaman West Mafia calmly" in the fib chat? Are they superior to us? Why do they act unfairly and why does no one control the fib chat?

Desktop_Screenshot_2024.02.05_-_01.29.35.82.png
TBH, its totally fine if they are favored. Not my issue—who they dominate, who they save. I say you are an extremely powerful family; I say you have powers; I say you have everyone in your pockets. But this is so unclassy and uncalled for. I mean, you have this power, which you obviously earned, then you go around and mess with server rules? And to achieve what? Hate from a newbie? Why do you even care to get out of your house where 10-10s are and come out of the perimeter to just show how great your family is? In those 10-10s, he could've killed his family member as he was talking to me, and no 10-10s were going on there. This is just a silver spoon on the platter. This individual just came in a car from outside, didn't even go inside his family house to see what's happening, and came directly towards me; in fact, there was a person on his car's roof that got rammed as well! LOL! On top of that, after killing, he walked over the ded body and said B-word. If this guy can just show one video of me shooting inside his house from his POV, I will literally upload my IRL video of me bowing down to my knees. But, he won't be having that.

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
TBH, its totally fine if they are favored. Not my issue—who they dominate, who they save. I say you are an extremely powerful family; I say you have powers; I say you have everyone in your pockets. But this is so unclassy and uncalled for. I mean, you have this power, which you obviously earned, then you go around and mess with server rules? And to achieve what? Hate from a newbie? Why do you even care to get out of your house where 10-10s are and come out of the perimeter to just show how great your family is? In those 10-10s, he could've killed his family member as he was talking to me, and no 10-10s were going on there. This is just a silver spoon on the platter. This individual just came in a car from outside, didn't even go inside his family house to see what's happening, and came directly towards me; in fact, there was a person on his car's roof that got rammed as well! LOL! On top of that, after killing, he walked over the ded body and said B-word. If this guy can just show one video of me shooting inside his house from his POV, I will literally upload my IRL video of me bowing down to my knees. But, he won't be having that.
Can you explain to me what do you mean by “I say you have everyone in your pockets.”??

Clementine Marshal

🙏🏼
Player
Can you explain to me what do you mean by “I say you have everyone in your pockets.”??
Yes, right after you tell me how saying "b-word" to someone is same as saying "b-word" to a ded body.

I do have the screenshot of what you deleted from last forum report.

Clementine Marshal

🙏🏼
Player
0:30 Enjoy it again. You can hang that screenshot on your wall.
You won't see it anywhere, I don't need it. I don't remove anything. What's done, is done. I'm filing this for others, this case will help others to get out of troubles like you will. They will refer to this if they do the same as you did. It will be called as "59994 Move".

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
What are you yapping on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom