Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Furkan Valeria
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0AFZLe1

Furkan Potter

Player
Player
Hello dear admins
Today I got banned for Ghost peek due to a turf that was played in 05.02.2024 at 20:11. I dont think I was ghost peeking and I was informed that it wasnt a ghost peek on capture flood ( got informed by jonny and in the message he was stating that it was a team decision ) and then Hussien Standl deputy of bloods gang tagged mohamed pluxury and said these things in my imgur link, and after this mohamed pluxury replies to bloods capture POV request and says that I got banned. Before this jonny odds informed me that its a team decision and the decision was that its not a ghost peek. After these hussien is deleting his message and Im thinking that they were contacting over dms about this turf while it should have been done in capture refutation after review by jonny odds and the team. Here are my proofs that I wasnt actually ghost peeking ( yellow line was drawen by Jonny Odds cause of my redux having no tracers ), this is how I was in the eyes of the guy who reported me,
my own video that killing the guy that who reported me. Im feeling that my ban is unfair after all so decided to write this complaint on mohamed pluxury.

for POV of the guy who reported me it should still be in capture POV request section same for the message of Jonny Odds.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Only curator of turfs take turfs Decision which is me. also for your information Jonny Odds isn't Turf curator and he didn't punish or Reject anything to be refutated :) you have done GP and hiding id by removing your tracers.

Reactions: Roz

Own Bollo

Player
Player
Well you playing without tracers which clearly gives an advantage, the whole ghost peek rule is based on the shot tracer crossing the wall, you can easily remove tracers and run away with it. You didn't except the second wall and take position for the first wall, Decision won't be fair if its based on a PAINTED line, at the end its up to admins.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
With no tracers u can not prove us that was no GP - so without prove u a guilty

(PS There is NO single logic sense to remove tracers without intention to hide something )

closed

Top Bottom