Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamad Ninja
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/NHTSejU

Hamad Swings

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

I hope you're doing well. I'm writing to apologize for the comment I made in the Club chat that resulted in my ban. I deeply regret any confusion or offense caused by my words, as it was never my intention to break the rules or disrupt the community's harmony.

First and foremost, I want to express how much I enjoy playing on this server and being part of this community. The interactions, friendships, and experiences I've had here have been truly enjoyable and meaningful to me. I value the positive atmosphere and the opportunity to engage with fellow players who share the same passion for the game.

After thinking about it, I now realize that my comment was inappropriate and could have been misunderstood. I wanted to highlight what I saw as unfair recruitment practices by the TOPG Family, where resources seemed to be concentrated within their group. However, I understand that I expressed my concerns in the wrong way, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I want to emphasize that I have never engaged in real life trading and have no intention of doing so. I take pride in my legitimate in game business, as well as the wealth and possessions I've accumulated within the server. There's no reason for me to risk losing everything by breaking the rules. I apologize if my comment gave the impression that I had any intention of participating in real life trading.

I love the server, respect the administration and the players, and that such a mistake will not be repeated. I hope you give me one last chance. Thank you.

I understand the importance of following the community guidelines and maintaining a positive and respectful environment for all players. I have learned from this experience and will be more careful with my communication in the future. I genuinely have no intention of breaking any rules and kindly request your forgiveness and reconsideration of my ban.

Thank you for your understanding, patience, and for maintaining this wonderful server and community. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Hamad Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom