Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye Killa

Player
Player
Information
1. Sedat
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 6-9 Hours
5. kenza69.
6. Kanye Killa
7. 129773

Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 - First of all i want to be a leader of ballas because i have been in gangs most of my city life, and i also have been deputy/leader for +100/150 days and the experience i have will make ballas succesful and finish my term without warnings and always avoiding from getting into troubles.
2.2 - I have been in this city for almost like 1.5-2 years and i was high command/deputy, and ballas has a special place for me because it was the first gang that i was deputy of, but people thinks that ballas is getting disbanded without finishing the term and etc which also makes bad outlook for ballas because of past terms, in my term ill be changing this and make ballas most respected gang of everyone.
2.3 - With me as a ballas leader and my trusted deputies i believe we can achieve great things with me as ballas leader and always be active in events and ghetto.
2.4 - I believe i have a great leadership skills and communication skills and which makes people tend to follow me and listen my plans in events.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 - Attend all events, be active in ghetto with spraying and robbing people, and doing store robberies, fz's, gunstore robberies, hostage situations etc.
3.2 - We'll be getting control of ghetto without rulebreaks, if anyone does any rulebreaks it will be resulted with demotions, kicks up to blacklists, there will be zero tolerance for rulebreaks.
3.3 - Under my leadership ill be aiming to revive all events such as vehicle theft, informant, fz's, store robberies, hostage situations etc.
3.4 - I'll make sure to do gunstore, store robberies, fz's every single and hostage situations to make roleplay fun and make something to do for leo side aswell.
3.5 - Improve/provide good roleplay by working on no toxicity or drama.
3.6 - I am aiming to be most active gang in this city.
3.7 - Maximum spray profits at every hour. This is one of the easiest way to make money in gangs.
3.8 - I also will make sure to give out bonuses to people in my gang so they wont lose their faith in this gang and this is the another way to make people attend events and make money in gangs.

Best Regards, Kanye.

Arda Cee

Player
Player
+
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom