Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VandaL Valoroso
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/g4BHfEr.png

VandaL Valoroso

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

On 11/01/2024 I was banned by Jonny Odd for violating rule 1.4 and 1.8, however after speaking Jonny on discord and providing proof that ID125316 was not my twink and was a different social club and also different PC, he agreed and asked you to unban 110956 and 125316. Which you did.

I was unbanned on 16/01/2024, and thought I could continue playing this wonderful project as I have been for the past 2+ years. However 17/01/2024 I was banned again for 1.1/1.4/1.8 by Alex. Apparently this ban was for twink by same IP.

My actual twink is ID277932(currently not banned) with the name Ivanamaek Ucoom, it is a level 1 character that has nothing. My main has never interacted with this account, it is on the same social club ID as my main VandaL Valoroso(110956). ID125316 is my girlfriends GRP account and she has her own PC in a different part of the house as well as her own social club ID, we share the same IP as it is the same internet connection. She has passed money etc to 110956 which as far as I am aware is not prohibited as she is on a different social club and different HWID to 110956. We followed all transfer rules and made sure we never broke them.

I have never logged in on her PC and she has never logged in on my pc, we were very careful that we do not break this rule as it would result in a ban for account sharing etc etc...

I humbly request that my account VandaL Valoroso(110956) be unbanned without wipe as I have grinded many hours to accumulate the items and money I have and would love to continue to play on your project enjoying the wonderful RP.

If you require any proofs, I am happy to provide via discord if you will allow me.
Have a wonderful day.

Grace serio

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

On 11/01/2024 I was banned by Jonny Odd for violating rule 1.4 and 1.8, however after speaking Jonny on discord and providing proof that ID125316 was not my twink and was a different social club and also different PC, he agreed and asked you to unban 110956 and 125316. Which you did.

I was unbanned on 16/01/2024, and thought I could continue playing this wonderful project as I have been for the past 2+ years. However 17/01/2024 I was banned again for 1.1/1.4/1.8 by Alex. Apparently this ban was for twink by same IP.

My actual twink is ID277932(currently not banned) with the name Ivanamaek Ucoom, it is a level 1 character that has nothing. My main has never interacted with this account, it is on the same social club ID as my main VandaL Valoroso(110956). ID125316 is my girlfriends GRP account and she has her own PC in a different part of the house as well as her own social club ID, we share the same IP as it is the same internet connection. She has passed money etc to 110956 which as far as I am aware is not prohibited as she is on a different social club and different HWID to 110956. We followed all transfer rules and made sure we never broke them.

I have never logged in on her PC and she has never logged in on my pc, we were very careful that we do not break this rule as it would result in a ban for account sharing etc etc...

I humbly request that my account VandaL Valoroso(110956) be unbanned without wipe as I have grinded many hours to accumulate the items and money I have and would love to continue to play on your project enjoying the wonderful RP.

If you require any proofs, I am happy to provide via discord if you will allow me.
Have a wonderful day.
Finally they caught you did they forget to add the gen 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom