Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alko Walker
Administrators nickname
James pluxury
Date
Feb 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YXHBgy8

Alko wick

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I got banned for Gen Rule 1.1. I do not object to the punishment and its right, but it was long time ago and I already talk to you in discord, informing you about my mistake/rule break.
I changed my epic account to steam account because my epic account got hacked. I couldn’t get it back, so I changed my social club to another one. At the time I wasn’t aware that would cause a problem.
I’ve been playing in your project a year and five months. I’ve enjoyed playing and making friends on the server and have recently bought my first business.
I hope you’ll give me another chance at the server and can promise that I’ll never mess with my social club again. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
If money wipe need it, I will be fine with it
If it helps, I will send you my discord name so you can check the DMs from when I spoke to you before: alllko

Best regards
Alko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom