Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brody Dinero
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Dec 23, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2YN0FKm

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
I know that cheat bans are un appealable but please consider. In mid- end December I bought cheats from a website for GTA not for grand. I had never once used them in Grand RP, anyone that knows me knows I play legit. I could show old clips and prove that I always played legit. I reset my PC because I realized the mistake I made and knew that if I would ever get pc checked it would look bad even though I never used it. Later that day I went in a 2v2 with a person who was banned on EN2 for cheats. I guess that raised suspicion for me and they PC checked me. Jonny didn't find any cheats but then he went in my Gmail and found a payment for the GTA cheats and I was banned. I want to play the city with my old friend so just consider please. Even just my main would be ok I accept a wipe or whatever's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom