Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Hoblos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2024
Time of violation
20:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IVHlUv4ffvw

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
First off you cannot see ID 220665 at all in the POV shoot. Which means that there was no RDM has no one died. You can’t see ID 220665 shoot so kind of a waste of time. Also do you realise that you are targeting, you might not realise but every time we do a hostage you guys always seem to go for 1 person and 1 person only why is that because you left the family and want to join back but she didn’t let you or because you are trying to be nice because of all the OOC insults you guys gave her or because you just want to target her.

Also in your POV you clearly ran ID 220665 over CR or VDM if you want to play that game as you posted ID 220665 for RDM when no one died. So technically going of your logic you VDMed me.

What’s your point here I don’t see one except you targeting and wasting admin time.

Sam Hoblos

Player
Player
First off you cannot see ID 220665 at all in the POV shoot. Which means that there was no RDM has no one died. You can’t see ID 220665 shoot so kind of a waste of time. Also do you realise that you are targeting, you might not realise but every time we do a hostage you guys always seem to go for 1 person and 1 person only why is that because you left the family and want to join back but she didn’t let you or because you are trying to be nice because of all the OOC insults you guys gave her or because you just want to target her.

Also in your POV you clearly ran ID 220665 over CR or VDM if you want to play that game as you posted ID 220665 for RDM when no one died. So technically going of your logic you VDMed me.

What’s your point here I don’t see one except you targeting and wasting admin time.
Congrats

Harry wick

Player
Player

Clear Rdm /Shooting with no demands ans shooting into a GZ

Sam Hoblos

Player
Player
Clear VDM CR and UN driving in city.
First im not driving the car so idk how i could get done for that and secondly your clearly shooting into a gz and if we want to go there we can say you were metagaming as well bc we took there radios so how would you know to go to doc.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
First im not driving the car so idk how i could get done for that and secondly your clearly shooting into a gz and if we want to go there we can say you were metagaming as well bc we took there radios so how would you know to go to doc.
Because we saw them getting arrested and followed lol no meta gaming XD. We followed from a distance changed clothes and went a different way to get in front of you to get to DOC. lol

Marcio Freeway

Player
Player
bc first they followed you and second at what second of the video is RDM and where was the bullet stop switching topic and talk about the RDM lol

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved. ID 220665 will receive a punishment for 1.1 Green Zone Rules

Reactions: Roz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom