Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chinna Suryaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2024
Time of violation
12:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PC6Nd25Gbx4

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV of Player 38261

You have 12h to provide the POV
Further Discussion will result in a punishment​

David Secret

Player
Player
i dont understand why you come barking here if i literally have no idea who you are. but all i had to do was open your profile to see that you are a random bot who was just banned 2 days ago from the spanish server, and imagine why
If u dont know dont speak, they didnt found nty so i recommend that you go outside and leave the game for a bit. ;)

rebeI

Player
Player
If u dont know dont speak, they didnt found nty so i recommend that you go outside and leave the game for a bit. ;)
am i the one who has to leave a game for a bit and go outside? i've never spoken to you in my life and i have no idea who you are and yet you're here writing in a thread that has nothing to do with you, you're clearly a fan

David Secret

Player
Player
am i the one who has to leave a game for a bit and go outside? i've never spoken to you in my life and i have no idea who you are and yet you're here writing in a thread that has nothing to do with you, you're clearly a fan
Im sorry, i am ur fan, still playing and enjoy. :)

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewing

All posters above will receive punishments for OT + FL in a thread under review
POV must stay available until thread is closed by reviewing admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom