Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeke Landon
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 19, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rkkVMIT

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you are having a good day. I see that there is a new valentines day update in Grand RP. I want to play it but according to the rules and don't wanna break anymore rules like ban evading that would make my case worse and never be unbanned ever from this beautiful server. It's been a month since I have been banned and I have took time to look over my mistakes. I regret what I did and I agree to face the consequences of my action and I agree to wipe of cash and GC that I have received as admin. In the past month, I have tried playing other RP servers but don't seem to enjoy them as much as I do with Grand RP. I have spent 2 years here making friends and I miss them so much and I want to play with them again. This server is very unique in many ways that I cannot name them all as it would be thousands of words long. I just want one last chance please and you will never see me getting in any huge troubles resulting into perm bans or any bans. I will continue to love and support this server as it's the best one on RAGE MP even if I am not unbanned in hopes of getting unbanned soon. Hopefully I will get another chance to prove myself to you as many others get the same. Thank you for considering it. GRAND RP ON TOP FOREVER!!!! It will only go up from here and I want to be a part of that. I only request my main account to be unbanned. Twink can remain banned if you would like it to.

Zeke Landon 154691 (Main)
Noah Tren 267627 (Twink)

(Alex and James please don't delete this appeal, I would like Mazhor to see it thanks)

Alex, James and Mazhor Happy Valentines Day. ❤️

Top Bottom