Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josezillah

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Jose

Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+1
Average online per day : 4-5 hours (Weekends 6-8)
Your Discord : josezillah
Your Nickname : Jose Buba
Your ID : 29466

Additional information
Leader of
Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be a leader because I spent most of my time in Grand RP in criminal organizations and gained friendships and experience. I was previously in this organization as a deputy in Efeheshka's term and made a great contribution to the organization, as he said. Some unfortunate circumstances occurred and unfortunately we had to close. From now on, the Vagos leadership that we have carried up to this point must continue with Efe's legacy.
  1. I enjoy making crime rp and I will always continue to enjoy it. Many people will try to become a leader after Efe, but I will be a leader and I am aware of this, but what makes me different from them is my experience and the great efforts we have made for Vagos. Previously, we were doing 10-12 events a day and we were winning in most of the events we did, helping the organization maintain its activity.
  2. And finally, I can say that people from the previous term support me as leader. After I become the leader, I will ensure that the people from the old period join the organization back and, as before, we will bring the Vagos to the top again with my old teammates.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
    The biggest promise I will make is that I will never be toxic as a leader and that I will ensure that there are no toxic people in the organization. Because even in the leadership rules it is written that we do not allow any toxicity in the organization.

It will be ensured that everyone who joins Vagos will always be like brothers to each other. Because it was always like this in the previous term, we would always watch each other's back and contribute to them even if something happened to one of us. The best example of this is that if ANY person in the gang was arrested in Efe's term, prison break would occur 5 minutes later.

I will set up a bonus system for participation in events and everyone will get the reward they deserve. Everyone who attends the events will receive a bonus when they send me evidence, regardless of the event. In this way, everyone will be able to participate in the events. And of course, there needs to be a chain of command when doing this. The chain of command will be kept as it was before and previous members will be given their old ranks. Because if there is a chain of command problem in an organization, that organization cannot gather the number of active members and cannot participate in events.

And the last promise I will give is %100 turf. At the beginning of Efe's term, we only had 4 turf. We were so good that it wasn't too difficult to reach 32 rounds. We were unlucky with some of our members in terms of turf, but we won these turfs brick by brick. Unlucky situations occur but we can overcome them in any way. Leaders change but wishes do not change.

16- Leader
    15-Deputy Leader
    14-Turf Leader
    13-Turfer
    12-Under Deputy
    11-Warlord
    10-Event Commender
    9-Capo
    8-Gangsta
    7-Graffiti Lead
    6-Grafittist
    5-Enforcer
    4-Shooter
    3-Killer
    2-Young Vagos
    1-Freeze

vagp.webp

gang_shiii.png

This is what we did in few days. Soon Ghetto Map will be look like this again.​

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday , 17/02/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact me .jayy69 or deaudacity or mr.sherry on Discord with any questions about the interview.

Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom