Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

WexLie

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Eymen
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 3 I Turkey
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : ar1en.
6. Your Nickname : Arien Lie
7. Your ID : 3625
Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I have been planning to take this leadership position for a long time and with my experience as a deputy and the experiences I have gained so far, I plan to take on the gang leadership.

2.I'm also very aware of the rules and I'm always willing to do anything for the gang and I want to show people what gangs are I want to teach new people what gangs do and I want to make the organization a great place

3.I have been to many places in the city, legally and illegally, I have been in the upper echelons of gangs, I have been in the upper echelons of families, and with the experiences I have gained from these, I am ready to be a good gang leader in the city.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I want to spread the word about rp by encouraging everyone to play a role according to the gang. I also want to show what it's like to play in events, I plan to be a good gang by teaching them all for gang wars and similar things.
My Goals

Create fun RP situation
Successfully doing first term without any warns
Create massive global events for the players
Get 100% Spray
Get 100% Turf

Ranks

Leader
Deputy
Underdeputy
Turfleader
Turfer
High Command

Spray Tam
Clapper
Hustler
Ghetto
Freeze

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort into Application and apply again in the Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom