Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aenna khan
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Feb 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/599363/

Aenna Khan

Undercover lover
Player
For Chief Administrator only

We created a new family which we were trying to make for a long time this isnt the first time i have applied for unofficial and been leader before i was not part of top g family from the beginning through out my journey in en3 i have been to many families one which is top g and recently when i again tried to make my own family with my friends i got approved for interview gave an interview but then my forum gets rejected saying you cannot create another topg family as you are currently blacklisted just because i was part of that family for a short period of time i can never make my own family i wasn't even deputy in that family and i even left before they got blacklist reason being the toxicity in the family but for some reason im still being rejected as a leader its not like i have all same members as top g some of them were in top g but they joined us as they were my friends too . At some point in en-3 almost all the members playing currently have been a part of TOPG family as they used to provide huge bonuses for events. All the IDs in my family and myself were not involved in any kind of toxity in topG family or aginst any other family .
I left TOPG way before they were blacklisted , I kindly request you bobby to allow us to get unoffical .

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Since Top G being a big family in server every player at one point or another has been a member of it, if i remember i was in top g like 4 or 5 months ago for a period of month or so. But i request please do not only judge us for it. This family is different it has its different origin, nationality and core. As a family member i request to please give us at least a chance to prove ourselves right.
Thank you. Have a nice day to all.

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
not sure why are we being considered as top g family this is a completely different family ids can be checked the top g members havent even left their family for the new famwar rule in which they get ban this is a completely different family neither or my fam members were even involved in any toxicity that happened before reports and ids can be checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom