Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Djaga_OTF
Administrators nickname
Lazer White
Date
Feb 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXT9083svg

djaga187

Player
Player
i chrashed and logged back in and i spawned alive i dont know how but i just chrased only and started the game should be unfair if i get banned for something i have no control on it i dont have the best pc to stay out of the game chrased please check it right again im 100 procent sure i always follow the rules i even had unofficial family with 0 warning and now sadly i get banned for something that is probly a bug for not so long time before i chrashed i spawned dead on the ground and no one complay about the bug abuse becouse there is no bug abuse now plp can report you for that without even know if its really code 0 or f1 thankyou for your time and hope you see im right with the pov i show u here down

greeting Djaga.

Leo Smith

Player
Player
i chrashed and logged back in and i spawned alive i dont know how but i just chrased only and started the game should be unfair if i get banned for something i have no control on it i dont have the best pc to stay out of the game chrased please check it right again im 100 procent sure i always follow the rules i even had unofficial family with 0 warning and now sadly i get banned for something that is probly a bug for not so long time before i chrashed i spawned dead on the ground and no one complay about the bug abuse becouse there is no bug abuse now plp can report you for that without even know if its really code 0 or f1 thankyou for your time and hope you see im right with the pov i show u here down

greeting Djaga.
image.png

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Provide POV how your game crashed and you did not relog​

djaga187

Player
Player
i cant safe my pov if game crashed idk how you think that is possible to do why you think i clipped last minute im not here trying to troll im just telling the thrut go die and game crashed log in same place you will see you stay alive if i wanted to bug abuse i just took my gun out and start blowing on them but i just stay calm its not like i want to break the rules its just a server bug that never whas before and now plp like me get trouble for it becouse my game crashed now i dont gonna play the game till the bug is fixed otherwise i can forget about it to not get problems in the future im always in a rp situation 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom