Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Power Gaming + Fail Rp + Bug Abuse | 127342

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blur Shinigami
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3n8f2LMXHdg?feature=shared

BlurFace

Player
Player
Dear admin these guys come to me and didn't spoke about themselves like - We are from debt collector etc. so then I talked to a admin about that so he asked me to post a thread.
I hope I will get a very positive response and would be thankful if you investigate in this.

MrSamip

Player
Player
I was running Infront of you and how am i suppose to interact with you? You were already inside the Vehicle.

Nikhilhoni

Player
Player
And this forum should be rejected cuz the time mentioned in the topic is worng.

Nikhilhoni

Player
Player
Dear admin i also prefer that they did a bug abuse as the guy was sitting in a vehicle both the player come to him and just took the debt unknowingly. I request to have both the players pov too
Hello bro pls lmk why should they keep pov when it was not the event or some and bug abuse ? show me the bug how we can press G when person is sitting in car we can just press g while person is outside the car and pick the debt even after he sits in the car so idk what u talking about.

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I can not conclude this report at this moment
change the ID mention in the title as well in suspect(Change it to 127342)
you have 6hours to do so

Yash Shinigami

Player
Player
Hello bro pls lmk why should they keep pov when it was not the event or some and bug abuse ? show me the bug how we can press G when person is sitting in car we can just press g while person is outside the car and pick the debt even after he sits in the car so idk what u talking about.
Bro for your kind info it's necessary to keep a pov when you doing a debt collector. The pov helps to resolve these type of issues. So they should keep a pov of it. Bug abuse is because the person was sitting inside the car the guy took the debt by a bug abuse.
Thank you have a good day

BlurFace

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I can not conclude this report at this moment
change the ID mention in the title as well in suspect(Change it to 127342)
you have 6hours to do so
Good evening admin. The changes has been changed in the title and the suspect. Thank you for your precious time you can investigate further for it. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom