Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Emergency Medical Service | Edward Montana

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddh Pluxury

Player
Player
Emergency Medical ServicešŸ§¬

Information
1. Your name IRL : Siddh
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 +
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : s1ddh
6. Your Nickname : Edward Montana
7. Your ID : 58714

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service !!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) :

- I am doing RP from a long time and during this I have learnt and gained a lot of experience. Hence, I have decided to take this experience and use it in the field. I have spent a good amount of time in the Emergency Medical Service have I know how things work and by time I have get to know the places where the RP can be improved which I will further discuss in the question below.

- Emergency Medical Service is org. to help people in the city and I love to help people. If i get opportunity to be leader of Emergency Medical Service and i will help people too and will increase bonus so member will be encouraged more!

- I have spent time in most of the orgs but I have special attachment with Emergency Medical Service as it was first legal org. which i joined and move further in my legal journey. I once again want to see this org. on top of the legal world. To do this I will try my 100 % and best !

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization :
-
Keeping the relations good. It is one of the most important thing being a State org. leader, if we have good connections and allies then we get more scenario to roleplay.
- Unity within org.. I will try my best to keep my org. member united by avoiding any kind of internal org drama.
- Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best !
- Events. I will be encouraging members to attend several events, which will provide them new opportunities to learn new things and have fun !

At Last I would like to thank the Dear Curators of Emergency Medical Service for going through my application !

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Please gain more experience within EMS and apply in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom