Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricardo Terror
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jan 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
xxxx

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
Good night, i wanted to understand something that is not clear yet, me and my friends came back to the server in the christmas (we are all portuguese), since then we joined Ninja family and as you know, we lost unnoficial and ninja family got blacklisted from asking unnoficial. Today some of my friends (the ones that came for en3 for us to play together) joined another family to play some informals and the family got menaced to be removed unnoficial if they didnt kick us, so what im asking its if me and my friends cannot join another family such as we joined Ninja two months ago. I dont think its fair at all this last two months determine our stay in the server and i think this make the server go even more dead in the pvp as have been seen at night time. To conclude, this "rule" is removing the chance of more than 100 people (even much more if you count the ones that are not playing actively at the moment but are in this families, topg and ninja). I hope you can reconsider the option of members could join another unnoficial family because this was not an attempt from ninja to merge with some family but only a group of friends that joined ninja two months ago and now wants to come back to play informals again in another one.

Best regards

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Unofficial status will never be given to any family that has many members from a blacklisted family!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom