Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Leet

Player
Player
Leader of The Families | Fred Leet

Information
1. Your name IRL: Anil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+1 | Germany
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours a day
5. Your Discord: rommel0951
6. Your Nickname: Fred Leet
7. Your ID: 244015

---------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- When I first came to Los Santos, the first organization I joined was a gang, so I've always had a special place in my heart for gangs. I have been in all the gangs since I came to the city and during this time I have experienced a lot of things and now I think I know very well what a leader should and should not do, so now I feel ready to be a leader.

2- I have been in gangs that have raised the crime level of the city to the highest level and I have been a High Command. During this time, I have learned very good how a leader should and can lead a community and now I feel ready to lead a gang. I think I'm better then the rest about lead a community and I think I will be the best leader The Families has ever seen in its history because me and my team have a lot of experience in gangs and we know how to run a gang.

3- Me and some guys from my team have also experiences in leos. We know everything what they will try to stop us from doing robberies and so on. But we will neutralize their plans by developing plans against their plans

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Recruit peoples who are older than 10 years in city
2. Make The Families the most active and the most feared gang in the city
3. Attend every event
4. Every Gang member must know the server rules
5. Promotions and bonuses to every gang member who attends a lot of events
6. If gang members are not active theyll be removed from the gang
7. If gang members are
8. In interview the recruit will be ask to rp out a situation for example how to rob someone, how to take someone as a hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom