Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 4-7 hours daily basis
5. Your Discord: hulk369
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First and foremostly, I would like to display my decade of experience in the field of legal organizations, being in state-serving for their people and their safety as a leader thrice of SAHP, NG, LSPD, and higher positions in FIB has given me the knowledge of all the ins and outs of the organization and the state section with a due respect and commitment to make this organization a better place for other i think taking things on myself and with my style to lead will make it appear the way it should be and with that commitment and desire, FIB is my furthering of my career making it the most suitable option for me and its employees.

- FIB plays a vital role in maintaining the city and its crime level, making the city cleaner than ever by wiping out criminal factions(raids) and fighting against them, it also needs a leader who can take its vital role and run it smoothly handling and managing the people and responsibility and if the positions go into wrong hand can lead to major issues of the state as of me with my vision, background, commitment, ambitions, plans I think I can take the role as leader with my term making sure things are working the way it should be. The employees have faced a lot of issues in the organizations and sometimes the leader gets demotivated and many inappropriate actions could be taken leading to employees leaving the org and various issues regarding it during these times it needs a leader who can sort things out team wisely and I will make sure to take it seriously making sure my organizations run with unity.

- Planning plays an important role in the organization's future where a leader without a plan will most likely not have a good term and fail with various issues like getting a lot of warnings, low activity, etc to tackle it my team will have regular weekly meetings with our weekly plannings described and discussed with the employees making our vision crystal clear, we will also focus on the quality of the employees and make sure they are FIB like, we will also have various internal check to make sure we have no corruption ongoing in our org, with that vision and plans I think I can take the role of FIB seriously and lead it out with creativity and with the fun environment making it fun to work and rich in RP wise

EN1:
LSPD:- Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG:- Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.
FIB:- DHOD of HR, Supervisor of HR, Supervisor of Spec ops.

EN 3:
FIB:- COS - John Morozov 1/4 Term, 00 Handler - John Morozov Term, Hod of HR - Elon Moose Term, Operation Manager - Sam Hill Term, Dhod of HR- Luke Vilgeroarson, Term, HOD of SAU - Sam Hill Recent Term, Anvy Verlice Assistant director.
LSPD:- Chief of Police and Deputy Chief of Police x2.
SAHP:- Sheriff.
GOV:- Deputy Governor.
NG:- General.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication: I think communication is the key to success, focusing on it will be a very important thing in our org, communicating it and making the org more rich RP-wise and making it more professional and realistic to be on. We will also ensure to use comms for important things and crucial info needed to be known only making it more interesting for employees and fun.

Bonus and promotion criteria: We will make sure to have a good bonus system for every work that is important and mostly ignored due to it being hard and non-rewarding so for that we will focus on a good and managed bonus system making sure employees are getting paid properly. We will also make sure no employees are not getting their potential noticed but will make sure that they are being valued and promotion will be given based on the work and the potential of it.

Relations with other orgs: A good relationship in our section will lead to more teamwork and creativity making things easier and RP-rich

Good bonding with employees and teamwork, coordinated: good bonding with employees plays an important role in improving RP and team work in the org so for that we will focus on good bonding and meetings regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom