Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gucci Magico
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Feb 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

Zeegucci

Player
Player
As you know, the ninja and the top g were blacklisted, the two biggest families on the server can no longer play informally. Despite the reports that were opened by both sides of the families and everything that happened, I think that both sides were harmed. I've seen at least two reports talking about this topic, 1 on ninja and another on top g, this is the 3rd report on the same topic. There were people who had nothing to do with the reports made and were still punished and now they can NEVER play informally again because some people were toxic in a game. And being toxic, I think it's also part of it (whether we like it or not) the two biggest families on the server are obviously going to shout about it because they won the bizz war, fam war, etc. Because life is really based on trickery and fighting against others, moving up at work, buying an increasingly better car, etc. But I understand that these are the rules, but players should not be punished for an action that only a few practiced, it should only be punished when top players and ninjas were no longer informal. You can't, for example, create another family and everyone go there. They are removing more than 300 people from being able to go to an event at all hours. And if there have already been some reports opened on the same topic, it's probably because this decision isn't a bit Fair.
I also believe that this can be resolved with both family leaders and administrators and they can reach an "agreement". As you can imagine, anyone who likes events and comes home and is unable to go to any soon loses the motivation to put hours into this project, which is very appealing and well built.

Zeegucci

Player
Player
and I once again reinforce the idea of reaching an agreement, as it was both sides that were toxic and opened the reports that took away the unofficial org from both of them. Now, not letting more than 500 people play an event 24 times in a day is not correct. I'm not saying that the ninja or the top g should have the unofficial org back, but that at least we can each create a fam and ask for the unofficial org again.

LaQualiteQuiParle Man

Tunisian-Quality
Player
Not Off Topic . As a TopG memebr I agree with what has been provided above , some memebrs from both families made a mistake and the leaders should ve reached to an agreement peacefully wihout leading to what happned now but sadly they didnt , also i am sure that everyone learned their lesson and i can admit that no more toxiecity will go between thses two families specialy after the blacklist decision , but about the punishment every memeber from these families recieved is kinda unfair , as an og players being prohibited from playing events with freinds and enjoy your time creating competeions with others as it is a main reason for alot of players playing this server and having fun will make them lose interest unfortunately . We hope that a good and fair decision will come and make things better inshallah

Zeegucci

Player
Player
Not Off Topic . As a TopG memebr I agree with what has been provided above , some memebrs from both families made a mistake and the leaders should ve reached to an agreement peacefully wihout leading to what happned now but sadly they didnt , also i am sure that everyone learned their lesson and i can admit that no more toxiecity will go between thses two families specialy after the blacklist decision , but about the punishment every memeber from these families recieved is kinda unfair , as an og players being prohibited from playing events with freinds and enjoy your time creating competeions with others as it is a main reason for alot of players playing this server and having fun will make them lose interest unfortunately . We hope that a good and fair decision will come and make things better inshallah
With this I'm not saying that the top g or the ninja should have the unnoficial org again, but at least let us, for example, create the ninja 2/ top g 2 and ask for the unnoficial org back. I also say that both sides, I think they have learned that it is not by insulting each other that we will win events, from now on there will be no room for toxicity, we can only have one more opportunity

jhonny2414

Player
Player
Yeh at the end of the day its a game people want to have fun , both parts are in the wrong , the admins could consider this , its for the good of the server , more activity in the events , more numbers in the server , like elcallpa said the admins should talk with both leaders in the way to reaching a peacfull agreement , to get this situation fixed once and for all. I belive TopG members and Ninja members regret all the things that happen. Both parts recognize that the actions that have been taken was not the best , all people deserve the second chance, and this is not only for the players its for the server as well. Dont take it in the wrong way just a opinion nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom