Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brody Dinero
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Dec 20, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Iv1hwbH

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Hello, I do not want to take up much of your time because I know your a very busy person Mazhor and Jonny. So ill get right to the point. On December 14 I had bought cheats for GTA Online I had no intention of using it for Grand RP I do not know how I can prove this but just please believe me. I know I made the mistake by even trying it on GTA online after I realized it can be used for RAGE MP I instantly reset my pc to get rid of it, The admin who was PC checking me (Jonny Odds) checked my pc after i 2v2 people from a family named Smiley. He saw the cheater for the GTA ONLINE in my emails and banned me. Just Please give me a 2nd chance and give me a 60 day, there was no evidence on cheating on grand RP. I'm begging you I just want to play this server with my friend again I miss them so much I would take a account, money or anything wipe just I want to play this amazing server again.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Both of us were in this PC Check. You know exactly what was found. Cheat is for RageMP. This had nothing to do with any 2v2s or whatever. There is no need to make up a Story.

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Both of us were in this PC Check. You know exactly what was found. Cheat is for RageMP. This had nothing to do with any 2v2s or whatever. There is no need to make up a Story.
I only used it for GTA 5 idk how i can prove this. Like i said ill take a account wipe or anything if u can jus please consider a 60 day

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Cheat is fully for RageMP. There is not one time listed or said this is not for RageMP. Cheat is the most known Cheat for RageMP. In the Loader it even says it is for RageMP. There is no misinterpretation about any of that. We both know the truth about the PC Check.

You may deceive your friends with this story, but you wont deceive Mazhor. We dont tolerate Cheaters.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Cheating cases are not appealable​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom