Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Abdel Pluxury
Date
Feb 17, 2024
Time
15:58
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ajcCtZE / https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/603982/ /https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/603982/ https://youtu.be/XivGTmhx6a0

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Dear bobby,

First of all, I would like to state that I do not even know who this guy is, this is my first encounterment with this individual and everything I did, I did it because I have corruption bio and did not do it to provoke and target him. I simply saw him carrying a pistol which is brandishing a weapon in public therefore I went after him. You can even see in the POV after he got patched up, he instantly started being toxic and insulting without anyone insulting him in the first place.
So I recently encountered a player from the Top G family (Ell Pacino - 35878) and ended up reporting him for the following rule breaks which he already got punished for on my recent player complaint: Toxicity and Metagaming.

As far as I know, Bobby has mentioned that any toxicity and rule breaks from any member of the Top G family will results in a 60 day ban up to a full server blacklist which is exactly what this player has done today. You can find this message from Bobby in this thread: Reviewed - Mass targeting and toxicity I TopG family ( for higher ups)

The report I made today that resulted in the player getting punished for toxicity can also be found in this thread: Approved - Metagaming / RDM / Spitting / 35878 | 15898

For a summary of all proofs, where included information of the player being in the Top G family and getting punished for toxicity can be found in this imgur link:
Timestamps:
00:08 - 02:21:
First encounterment.
06:50 - 07:54: Metagaming & me dying to his friends.
From the middle of these two timestamps till the end of the video you can see him being toxic & insulting.

Quote from Bobby's message: ''Further spreading of toxicity, rule breaks and targeting by any member will be dealt with 60 days ban up to full server blacklist from the server''. Proof of him being toxic is both in the POV and in the picture where it clearly shows him being punished for toxicity.

Now according to what Bobby has said, without any doubt this player should be getting banned for at least 60 days for spreading toxicity and breaking server rules.

Thanks.

ALPACINO ALHAMWAI

Player
Player
It's very funny that you target me in a blatant way out of all people, and you go by chance to see what family I am from, then what a coincidence that I am from TopG, and then you file four forms against me and all of this, and you are not targeting me, and you also did not respond to Mr. Bobby's demands in full pov. Very funny, I don't even know who you are now. And before, I was not interested, and I did not target you, and I do not know which family you are from until now. Please, Mr. Bobby, explain a simple thing, if you allow me to do so. Will any violation of the law cause people to target all of us in this way? I understand and respect your decision regarding Top G and the Ninja family. Any friction between members of the two families and direct provocation will be severely punished. I respect this decision and am fully committed to it. I, my family members, and even the Ninja family are committed to your words seriously. But what this person is doing is targeting my person against me without right and without any reason. I do not even know who he is or from which family. I did not target him or even go to him. This is a strange thing for me to be treated by anyone in this way, to commit mistakes in this way. Thank you, Mr. Bobby.

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
This is literally the full POV, you can clearly see me arriving at black market and there is nobody doing anything that attracts my attention, besides you holding a gun so of course ill pull up to you because im a leo from FIB. If this complaint gets rejected then no offense but it would be nonsense because Bobby literally said any toxicity from Top G will get you banned, which is EXACTLY the reason to your punishment, for TOXICITY. Don't make me mention the insults you were saying in the POV, being disrespectful in the whole situation. Anyways, any person looking at your behaviour in the POV would understand that you're a toxic person. One should stand behind his words if he wants his words to be taken seriously.

ALPACINO ALHAMWAI

Player
Player
This is literally the full POV, you can clearly see me arriving at black market and there is nobody doing anything that attracts my attention, besides you holding a gun so of course ill pull up to you because im a leo from FIB. If this complaint gets rejected then no offense but it would be nonsense because Bobby literally said any toxicity from Top G will get you banned, which is EXACTLY the reason to your punishment, for TOXICITY. Don't make me mention the insults you were saying in the POV, being disrespectful in the whole situation. Anyways, any person looking at your behaviour in the POV would understand that you're a toxic person. One should stand behind his words if he wants his words to be taken seriously.
There is a lot of toxicity on the server and it has a law and everyone gets punishment when they make a mistake and I got my full punishment and Mr. Bobby spoke about the toxicity between Ninja and Top G. He did not say that any member of Top G who makes a mistake will receive severe punishment. No, Bobby spoke about the toxicity between Ninja and Top G members. The question is, are you a ninja? Let us assume that you are a ninja. I do not know you, and I did not even mention your name or anything about your family, because I do not know you at all, and your way of coming to me, and the way you speak, and your attempt to manipulate me by asking me for weapons. I became angry because the question is, who on the server does not have weapons? The way you do is very bad. Also, when I was angry with you, you did not act like a policeman. When you remained silent, you provoked me at the end of the video, as is clear, and you did not act like a real policeman. Many police officers would have handled this situation better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom