Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Ekagra Salvatore

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekagra Narula

"Salvatore"
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
3. GMT +5:30(India)
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

My Experience in State Organizations:
- Captain(HOD) Of HRT in LSPD (William Robinson)
- Lieutenant(DHOD) Of HRT in LSPD 2x (Billy Booth)
- Captain Of HRT - SAHP (Waya Blossom)
- Black Ops Agent 3 - FIB (Elrussi Flawless)
- Secret Agent - FIB (Tommy Slater)
- USSS Special Agent - Government

1. Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department

2. I have been in All Organizations in the City but When I joined LSPD I Felt Something else and wanted to stay here, I usually get bored from organizations but LSPD Always had something interesting and challenging for me. First time I joined LSPD In Billy Booth's term, No wonders it was an awesome term fill with awesome people and I learned all my LEO Things in that term. I learned so much I first time got a chance to become an High Command Of LSPD. I managed the HRT Department mostly and it was a thrilling experience, With The Past few Terms - Billy Booth and William Robinson being extremely awesome under the Leaders, I want to continue their legacy and make two more LSPD Great Terms.
3. For Advices I've got a ton of them. First is gonna be staying strong and making extremely good connections with FIB and SAHP. As these are the LEOs in the City we all need to work together, Don't go against each other and help each other in all kinds of Situations. I Already have Built good connections with FIB and SAHP Due to Knowing their current leader from their terms and Helping them out in their terms. I've seen the FIB and how it works and I want to bring the same level of Power and Team Co-ordination to the LSPD in my term.

3.1 Another Advice is Keeping Friendly Relations with All Families on the Server, I Personally hate the Idea Of Conflicts between two families for no reason as it increases Toxicity, Promotes Rulebreaks and Ruins the RP Of The Server. I will make sure that LSPD is Friendly with all families and no Favoritism towards any family or person happens.

Departments I will Keep in My Term:-

1. Human Resources and Training:
As Being the most Important Department for an State Organization This will be the first mention in my Departments, I will make sure this Department works and functions well and keeps Good Eye on Our New Units by Helping them, Training them Out and Teaching them the Basics Of Being an Police Officer. As the LSPD Our Main Jurisdiction is in the City and I would like to keep my officers strong and Calm to Handle any situation with ease and in co-ordination with FIB. I will Personally Keep an Eye on The Human Resources & Training Department to make sure they are functioning good and Active at all times during the day.

2. S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics):
As the Name Suggests S.W.A.T should be fully fledged ready for any situation at any given time and should be the first one to respond to situations like a Store Robbery or a Hostage Situation, I will also personally be handing out bonuses to the most hardworking units of this Department as we need this Department's maximum activity to win against the Gangs and Lower Down the Crime Rate in the City. We Will Provide S.W.A.T With Revolvers at all times on Leader's Expense with Heavy Weapons for Special Operations such as Ghetto Patrol. S.W.A.T Will be a Separate Department which doesn't need to Do Stuff Like Towing or Issuing Fines but always training their Aim and Conducting Maximum Operations To Lower Down the Crime.

3. Internal Affairs (IA):
Internal Affairs, This Department Will Keep a Hard Check on Units to make sure we get as low as possible Subopenas as Possible and Keep Our Units at the right always, Internal Affairs will be Led by a Trusted member of Our LSPD Who has Experience in this Department and is also trusted by The Leader of The LSPD. The Final Decision Will always be in the Hands of The Chief Of Police and The Deputy Chief Of Police But IA High Commands will have access to all logs and can Deeply search out every unit, Conduct Background Checks and Help out LSPD Stay Clear. This will Also Work in Accordance with Anti Corruption Unit.

4. Investigation Bureau (IB):
This will be a very important department in my Term, As we all know we cannot stop all crimes at all times in front of our eyes but we can always gather evidences and conduct a Raid Later on in accordance with FIB. This Department will always stay active under the UC Head Of FIB and Will Directly get Orders From FIB On What evidences to collect and on which gang's or Crime Families. This Department's main work is only gonna be collection of evidences against crime in the city, highways or the Ghetto. With this comes great responsibility so I will Choose a Department Head and Chief who know well about the department, Can work together with FIB and Help FIB as much as Possible in Conducting Raids and Defeating Gangs. There will also be additional activities like Busting Cannabis and Criminals but Main Objective is always gonna be Collection of Evidences.

5. Traffic Enforcement (TE):
Traffic Enforcement Gonna be another Important Department and a Support department for our LSPD, This Department is gonna consist of Towies and Officers who like keeping the Streets Of Los Santos Clean and will be conducting Checkpoints on Daily Basis, Tow Raids, Continuous Towing by Units, Speed Traps and Much More. This Department is important for the citizens of Los Santos to walk freely on the Roads without the fear of being hit by a car. This is also gonna help increase LSPD's Activity and gonna create more Opportunities for beginners to start as a Towie and Grow up as an Officer.

6. Public Relations (PR):
This Department is Gonna be Creating Fun Events for our Lovely Citizens of Los Santos with awesome prizes and bonuses for our employees aswell. People always see Police Department with an eye of Fear, Well this Department is gonna change this view and turn it into a lovely organization for the Public. People are more likely often to join or Participate in things they have fun with. This Department is Gonna help us with creating the best image of LSPD in the mind of Public and Gonna get more numbers in LSPD. PR Is Gonna be Doing it's work actively and will finish the Requirement of 25 Events in a term for the public under my Leadership.

7. Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU):
This is Gonna be another Department which is gonna be small but only selected members gonna be a part of It. This Department is Gonna keep a Check on High Commands especially to see that everything is working smoothly, No Corruption or Favoritism at All is Happening during the term in any sort of Operation and is Basically Gonna be Support Department for Internal Affairs. ACU Is Gonna work in accordance with Internal Affairs

My Chain Of Command For The Los Santos Police Department is Gonna be:

30. Chief Of Police

29. Deputy Chief Of Police
28. Chief Of Staff / District Attorney
27. Head Of Department

26. Deputy Head Of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Captain
⬆️High Command⬆️

23. Staff Sargent
22. Sargent
21. Chief Inspector
20. Chief Corporal
19. Lance Corporal
18. Detective 3

17. Detective 2
16. Detective 1
15. Master Patrol Officer 3
14. Master Patrol Officer 2
13. Master Patrol Officer 1
12. Elite Officer 3
11. Elite Officer 2
10. Elite Officer 1
09. Patrol Officer 5
08. Patrol Officer 4
07. Patrol Officer 3
06. Patrol Officer 2
05. Patrol Officer 1
04. Probation Officer
03. Towie
02. Cadet

01. Suspended

3.2 I would also Like to Introduce Promotion Ceremonies Twice a Week in My term where we will be conducting a proper ceremony twice a week as this increases activity and the hardwork of People to Achieve Promotions. I would also like to Introduce a System of Employee Of The Week where Three Employees are gonna be selected and given a bonus of 500k each every week so that units can compete, Show maximum activity and help out carrying us the Operations smoothly.

My Deputies:
1. Rowdy Salvatore | 351266
2. Emma White | 335450

I would Like to Appreciate the Curators Who are Reading this Application for your Time and Effort Towards Reviewing This and Hopefully I get the Chance to Prove Myself as a fantastic Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department.

Thanks For Reading and Reviewing My Application
Ekagra Narula

Zeusssss

West X LSPD
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

2. I have been in All Organizations in the City but When I joined LSPD I Felt Something else and wanted to stay here, I usually get bored from organizations but LSPD Always had something interesting and challenging for me. First time I joined LSPD In Billy Booth's term, No wonders it was an awesome term fill with awesome people and I learned all my LEO Things in that term. I learned so much I first time got a chance to become an High Command Of LSPD. I managed the HRT Department mostly and it was a thrilling experience, With The Past few Terms - Billy Booth and William Robinson being extremely awesome under the Leaders, I want to continue their legacy and make two more LSPD Great Terms.
3. For Advices I've got a ton of them. First is gonna be staying strong and making extremely good connections with FIB and SAHP. As these are the LEOs in the City we all need to work together, Don't go against each other and help each other in all kinds of Situations. I Already have Built good connections with FIB and SAHP Due to Knowing their current leader from their terms and Helping them out in their terms. I've seen the FIB and how it works and I want to bring the same level of Power and Team Co-ordination to the LSPD in my term.

3.1 Another Advice is Keeping Friendly Relations with All Families on the Server, I Personally hate the Idea Of Conflicts between two families for no reason as it increases Toxicity, Promotes Rulebreaks and Ruins the RP Of The Server. I will make sure that LSPD is Friendly with all families and no Favoritism towards any family or person happens.

As Being the most Important Department for an State Organization This will be the first mention in my Departments, I will make sure this Department works and functions well and keeps Good Eye on Our New Units by Helping them, Training them Out and Teaching them the Basics Of Being an Police Officer. As the LSPD Our Main Jurisdiction is in the City and I would like to keep my officers strong and Calm to Handle any situation with ease and in co-ordination with FIB. I will Personally Keep an Eye on The Human Resources & Training Department to make sure they are functioning good and Active at all times during the day.

As the Name Suggests S.W.A.T should be fully fledged ready for any situation at any given time and should be the first one to respond to situations like a Store Robbery or a Hostage Situation, I will also personally be handing out bonuses to the most hardworking units of this Department as we need this Department's maximum activity to win against the Gangs and Lower Down the Crime Rate in the City. We Will Provide S.W.A.T With Revolvers at all times on Leader's Expense with Heavy Weapons for Special Operations such as Ghetto Patrol. S.W.A.T Will be a Separate Department which doesn't need to Do Stuff Like Towing or Issuing Fines but always training their Aim and Conducting Maximum Operations To Lower Down the Crime.

Internal Affairs, This Department Will Keep a Hard Check on Units to make sure we get as low as possible Subopenas as Possible and Keep Our Units at the right always, Internal Affairs will be Led by a Trusted member of Our LSPD Who has Experience in this Department and is also trusted by The Leader of The LSPD. The Final Decision Will always be in the Hands of The Chief Of Police and The Deputy Chief Of Police But IA High Commands will have access to all logs and can Deeply search out every unit, Conduct Background Checks and Help out LSPD Stay Clear. This will Also Work in Accordance with Anti Corruption Unit.

This will be a very important department in my Term, As we all know we cannot stop all crimes at all times in front of our eyes but we can always gather evidences and conduct a Raid Later on in accordance with FIB. This Department will always stay active under the UC Head Of FIB and Will Directly get Orders From FIB On What evidences to collect and on which gang's or Crime Families. This Department's main work is only gonna be collection of evidences against crime in the city, highways or the Ghetto. With this comes great responsibility so I will Choose a Department Head and Chief who know well about the department, Can work together with FIB and Help FIB as much as Possible in Conducting Raids and Defeating Gangs. There will also be additional activities like Busting Cannabis and Criminals but Main Objective is always gonna be Collection of Evidences.

Traffic Enforcement Gonna be another Important Department and a Support department for our LSPD, This Department is gonna consist of Towies and Officers who like keeping the Streets Of Los Santos Clean and will be conducting Checkpoints on Daily Basis, Tow Raids, Continuous Towing by Units, Speed Traps and Much More. This Department is important for the citizens of Los Santos to walk freely on the Roads without the fear of being hit by a car. This is also gonna help increase LSPD's Activity and gonna create more Opportunities for beginners to start as a Towie and Grow up as an Officer.

This Department is Gonna be Creating Fun Events for our Lovely Citizens of Los Santos with awesome prizes and bonuses for our employees aswell. People always see Police Department with an eye of Fear, Well this Department is gonna change this view and turn it into a lovely organization for the Public. People are more likely often to join or Participate in things they have fun with. This Department is Gonna help us with creating the best image of LSPD in the mind of Public and Gonna get more numbers in LSPD. PR Is Gonna be Doing it's work actively and will finish the Requirement of 25 Events in a term for the public under my Leadership.

This is Gonna be another Department which is gonna be small but only selected members gonna be a part of It. This Department is Gonna keep a Check on High Commands especially to see that everything is working smoothly, No Corruption or Favoritism at All is Happening during the term in any sort of Operation and is Basically Gonna be Support Department for Internal Affairs. ACU Is Gonna work in accordance with Internal Affairs

30. Chief Of Police

27. Head Of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Captain
⬆️High Command⬆️
23. Staff
Sargent
22. Sargent
21. Chief Inspector
20. Chief Corporal
19. Lance Corporal
18. Detective 3
17. Detective 2
16. Detective 1
12. Elite Officer 3
11. Elite Officer 2
10. Elite Officer 1
09. Patrol Officer 5
08. Patrol Officer 4
07. Patrol Officer 3
06. Patrol Officer 2
05. Patrol Officer 1
04. Probation Officer
03. Towie
02. Cadet

01. Suspended

3.2 I would also Like to Introduce Promotion Ceremonies Twice a Week in My term where we will be conducting a proper ceremony twice a week as this increases activity and the hardwork of People to Achieve Promotions. I would also like to Introduce a System of Employee Of The Week where Three Employees are gonna be selected and given a bonus of 500k each every week so that units can compete, Show maximum activity and help out carrying us the Operations smoothly.

My Deputies:
2. Emma White | 335450

I would Like to Appreciate the Curators Who are Reading this Application for your Time and Effort Towards Reviewing This and Hopefully I get the Chance to Prove Myself as a fantastic Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department.

Ekagra Narula
Best leader

Derin Baby

Player
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

30. Chief Of Police

27. Head Of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Captain
⬆️High Command⬆️
23. Staff
Sargent
22. Sargent
21. Chief Inspector
20. Chief Corporal
19. Lance Corporal
18. Detective 3
17. Detective 2
16. Detective 1
12. Elite Officer 3
11. Elite Officer 2
10. Elite Officer 1
09. Patrol Officer 5
08. Patrol Officer 4
07. Patrol Officer 3
06. Patrol Officer 2
05. Patrol Officer 1
04. Probation Officer
03. Towie
02. Cadet

01. Suspended

My Deputies:
2. Emma White | 335450

Ekagra Narula
+ gonna be best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom