Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bob Kensington
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
Feb 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
None.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Dear Alex..

I'm writing this appeal to apologize for any actions I took that were wrong during the time of LSPD Leadership. As you may know during my term we may have had some ups and downs but I always tried my best to fix and improve on the organization and how it ran and in the end we were one of the most active LSPDs the city has ever seen, the achievement was amazing and I was so happy to succeed and make LSPD a great organization especially when there is FIB that usually do better in other terms.

Moving from that topic, I just want to say sorry, sorry for any mistakes I made during my leadership term that I may have not picked up on at first, I did not intend to cause such ruckus when deciding to take this role as LSPD Leader. I'm upset that my actions have led to a Leader Blacklist as I had many future plans to improve and take the opportunity to become a leader in the future, because I still believe I deserve a second chance to prove myself and improve on any wrong doing I may have done throughout my LSPD Leadership term.

Writing on, I hate myself to have lost this Leadership position in such instance and I can't explain how sorry and forgiving I am for the actions I may have took that were negative towards Curators, I've come so far just to lose it all and all I beg is for a second chance, with this given second chance I set to improve and show others that I can be a good leader and that I can figure out and make better of these mistakes I've made, one last time I am sorry, very sorry for the mistakes I have made as a leader and I really do want to take a second chance to prove and show you I can really do better with the given chance.

In Conclusion, I really hope you consider giving me a second chance at leadership and a chance to prove myself one last time because I love this project and having the chance to take leadership is truly amazing and to have that stripped away it really does make my heart break. Even if I cannot be unblacklisted at this time, please consider it in the future 💔

Best Regards, Bob Kensington, I appreciate your time of reading and understanding and I hope you have a great rest of your night or day.

Jack terry

Player
Player
Bob is a great guy and wanted the best for lspd he was trying to get lspd to be the most and fun org which he did successfully he helped out people so much all the stuff he been accused for is not true and I was gutted to hear lspd get disbanded neither mind him getting blacklisted this man deserved another chance

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

I'm writing this appeal to apologize for any actions I took that were wrong during the time of LSPD Leadership. As you may know during my term we may have had some ups and downs but I always tried my best to fix and improve on the organization and how it ran and in the end we were one of the most active LSPDs the city has ever seen, the achievement was amazing and I was so happy to succeed and make LSPD a great organization especially when there is FIB that usually do better in other terms.

Moving from that topic, I just want to say sorry, sorry for any mistakes I made during my leadership term that I may have not picked up on at first, I did not intend to cause such ruckus when deciding to take this role as LSPD Leader. I'm upset that my actions have led to a Leader Blacklist as I had many future plans to improve and take the opportunity to become a leader in the future, because I still believe I deserve a second chance to prove myself and improve on any wrong doing I may have done throughout my LSPD Leadership term.

Writing on, I hate myself to have lost this Leadership position in such instance and I can't explain how sorry and forgiving I am for the actions I may have took that were negative towards Curators, I've come so far just to lose it all and all I beg is for a second chance, with this given second chance I set to improve and show others that I can be a good leader and that I can figure out and make better of these mistakes I've made, one last time I am sorry, very sorry for the mistakes I have made as a leader and I really do want to take a second chance to prove and show you I can really do better with the given chance.

In Conclusion, I really hope you consider giving me a second chance at leadership and a chance to prove myself one last time because I love this project and having the chance to take leadership is truly amazing and to have that stripped away it really does make my heart break. Even if I cannot be unblacklisted at this time, please consider it in the future 💔

Best Regards, Bob Kensington, I appreciate your time of reading and understanding and I hope you have a great rest of your night or d
Best leader and he deserves comeback

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
**I support my brother We want a good leader to come back **

11x Government CoS 4x Lspd Captain 2x Ems CoS 4x Ng Major General 4x Sahp Commander 2x Senior State Attornery
image.png

Niko Vercettii

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

Best Regards, Bob Kensington, I appreciate your time of reading and understanding and I hope you have a great rest of your night or day.
He doesnt derserve this clearly his goals were clear he did them he had goals set term 2 as well he would lead greatly if given another chance ++++

Saint Peso

U IZ NOT TWIZZY🫵🏼🤮
Player
He’s a good leader, knows what he’s doing and whenever the work load got too heavy it never stressed him out, I believe everyone deserves a second chance

Angelo Vieira

Player
Player
As a former LSPD officer I believe that bob is a successful leader and even with possible mistakes made there is, without a shadow of a doubt, other leaders who have also made mistakes and have been great ones. I think a second chance should really be considered and that at the end of the day we’re all humans and can get it wrong sometimes. So my point stands and I vouch for bob to be removed from leadership blacklist.

Trizon Harvey

Player
Player
Dear Alex..

This is a hard working person that is kind to everyone honestly after reading this i think this man deserves his leadership in LSPD back!
#FreeBob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom