Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone- +5.30 GMT
4. Average online per day- 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord- elite.axell
6. Your Nickname- Elite Axell
7. Your ID- 14370

Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal investigation Bureau (FIB)
MuIoJEA.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I'm expressing my interest in the leadership role at FIB because I'm confident in my knowledge and experience to provide effective guidance. I've come a long way in the organization, starting as a rookie and reaching a high command position, dedicating significant time and effort. From engaging with various city organizations to navigating legal structures and gang dynamics, my journey has been diverse. Having served in leadership, deputy, and rookie roles, I possess a thorough understanding of the organization's structures , making me a suitable leader for FIB.

2. I've been part of this community since the beginning and have held high-ranking roles in each organization. My aim is to apply my experience to bring positive changes during the term. As a leader, I enjoy being approachable and friendly, assisting colleagues with rules, and addressing issues to maintain smooth operations.I believe in leading through example, treating everyone respectfully, and sharing responsibilities to strengthen our team. I'm committed to crafting a positive and memorable environment where every member can utilize their skills and feel motivated to contribute to our success.

3. I'm committed to providing newcomers with effective and high-quality training promptly. To acknowledge exceptional efforts, I plan to implement a bonus system. My vision is to offer daily bonuses, ensuring our team receives consistent financial rewards to maintain their motivation. I firmly believe in consistently acknowledging and rewarding diligent work to create a workplace that is both motivating and appreciative for everyone.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I believe in the power of building strong relationships for our organization to thrive. I make it a priority to connect positively with state organizations, promote teamwork, and resolve conflicts to boost our overall performance. This collaborative approach not only improves our teamwork but also creates a lively and positive atmosphere. Additionally, I recognize the importance of creating a close-knit bond within our own team. By treating our colleagues like family, learning from mistakes, and enjoying our time together, we aim to foster an environment that contributes to our organizational success and provides a fulfilling work experience. That doesn’t mean that anyone friendly would get anything or make mistakes in will take care that everyone be professional as the Federals should be.

To grow our team, we'll focus on recruiting in different city time zones, ensuring diversity and coverage. Engaging with the community is crucial, so we plan to organize public events and conduct surveys to understand their expectations and concerns. Using this valuable feedback, we'll adapt our approach and services to better meet the needs of the local population.

=====================================================================================================

--- Chain Of Command ---

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) 00 Agent Has a Special Chain of Command
25) Deputy Head of Department
=== Above are High Command ===
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent
21) Black Ops Agent
20) Elite SSA
19) Elite Agent III
18) Elite Agent II
17) Elite Agent I
16) Senior Special Agent III
15) Senior Special Agent II
14) Senior Special Agent I
13) Special Agent III
12) Special Agent II
11) Special Agent I
10) Senior Agent II
9) Senior Agent I
8) Agent 1st Class
7) Agent II
6) Agent I
5) Federal Officer II
4) Federal Officer I
3) Trainee
2) Recruit
1) Suspended

Thats, it Thank you for reviewing my application and giving time to read.

Best Regards,
Elite Axel

Past Experience of En3
NG General
Sheriff
Gangs Deputy

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Sunday, 25/02/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Oghi , Chanush , Jay Verlice or Raymond Bishop

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom