Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Accardian

Accardian Famq
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Dimitri
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 4-5hrs
5. Your Discord : dimitriacc
6. Your Nickname : Dimitri Accardian
7. Your ID : 67362

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

> First of all, I want to become the leader of this organization because I see that other leaders cannot keep their organizations active and their organizations are doing badly without being active. I want to be the leader of this organization and increase the RP events on the server by keeping the activity high.

> I have played many captures in organizations and have been in high ranks. Now I think I'm ready for it myself, and I can make sure that my friends will be high in ghetto and highway activity by keeping the activity high in my organization if I become a leader. I think I won't have any difficulty running the gang because I think it's enough in my experience.

> I like Ballas hq because grove street is a very good street for me. I have a lot of memories here and I want to relive them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will not hesitate to invite people who know the rules and are good at events to my organization. This is very important to me because I don't want to get verbal or warning about unnecessary issues. Participation in the events on the server should be given importance and nice bonus distribution should be made to the people who participate in their participation, and I will organize a bonus system in this. I need to encourage people to join my gang, and that's very important.

> Inviting people who know rules
> Good activity in ghetto and highway
> Doing grafitti in every hour
> Attacking Store and FZ raid with good numbers
> 100% turfs with my team
> Allience with other gangs
Thanks for reading

Arthur Salvo

Player
Player
In the past, you were blacklisted from all servers due to cheating and spreading the secret identities of admins, and you stopped constantly changing your IP address and opening accounts. You have more than 10 accounts. Even if the admins look at the logs, it does not appear. Great job.

KaranRajput

KannuonTop?
Player
In the past, you were blacklisted from all servers due to cheating and spreading the secret identities of admins, and you stopped constantly changing your IP address and opening accounts. You have more than 10 accounts. Even if the admins look at the logs, it does not appear. Great job.
Nice joke

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the BALLAS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 17:00 Server Time on Sunday, February 25th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Kavya Reddie(vinayanna) or Darsh Patel(d.arsh) on Discord
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom