Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed CR,6.15,FailRp,PG | 335930 | CR | 347344,322897,222764

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harrison Goodman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 21, 2024
Time of violation
20:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HngMf1l1Fes

Marsilio TouchBlue

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
bro how is it fail rp we are robbing in the hw and we saw you and we even told you to pull over but you didnt stop so maybe you dont know rules also i am in not vagos admins can check my logs if they want

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
335930 is not in my organization also only people who broke the rules are 335930, 347344, 222764 and 1 of them is not even in my org. U should chill a bit before trying to target my organization idk if I hurt u a lot its so sad for you.
Pov has all but I argue fail rp for 335930 because he killed his friend so hes dropped from vehicle and in IRL he would just be limp in my car.
VAGOS don't know rules

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Server Administrator
jayden i just saw two vagos cars and figured the pink chiron was with them not trynna target. But in my POV my volume is vaild and I was never given a demand to be pulled over if u have pov of you giving demmands I will gladly drop the failrp and 6.15 ask

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Server Administrator
and now that I look back at it. Its two pink chirons and and only one person in each car so they cant pull me over . For vagos theres only one car till the end but that second car was never in the vicinity of me so vagos cant pull over and only guy in it so vagos cant even pull me over. I know the rules and in thie pov its you (marsilio sheisty) breaking rules

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Server Administrator
and I don't have trasers that bullet trail is part of the game, reduex tracers and usually bright and have a solid line going out not a vapor cloud (as thats part of the games graphics)

Sicko Azazel

Player
Player
Blud using tracers in 46th second on video and is worried about CR , it’s crazyyyy , it’s illegal to use tracers bud , if I was u I think about my decisions

Sicko Azazel

Player
Player
and I don't have trasers that bullet trail is part of the game, reduex tracers and usually bright and have a solid line going out not a vapor cloud (as thats part of the games graphics)
Buddy tracers and hit effect are two diff things , hit effect dnt produce lines that long

Sicko Azazel

Player
Player
Slow down the video admins from 45th second to 48th second , his hit mark is literally a tracer never seen a 2 meter long hit,ark

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 335930 will be punished for Mass CR and FailRp
ID 222764 will be punished for CR
ID 347344 will be punished for FailRp​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom