Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno Gomes

Player
Player
image.png

Good evening, when this happened, I wasn't in the city for some time. My secondary school wasn't in the ninjas and I never had any complaints or punishment for being toxic or whatever, I always followed the city's rules and respected everyone, now not even with secondary school.
I ask for special attention, neither my main or secondary had any problems, I always respected everything and everyone, I don't have any chin because I know it's toxic or whatever.
I hadn't been in town for a while and I don't think it's fair that I'm being punished for something I didn't do or wasn't present for.

I come to ask you to let me join a family, even if it's a high school that wasn't in the ninja, because I'm not to blame for anything that happened and I'm being penalized for it.
standard_1.gif

Nuno Gomes

Player
Player
I'm here to ask you to let me join a family, even if it's with the twink who wasn't part of the ninja, because I'm not to blame for anything that happened and I'm being penalized for it.
Sorry translated badly

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom