Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Need help with discord

ItsDandi

Player
Player
so i join the discord and i accept the rules and terms of service. I got to the beginning channel and hit the server 1 button for it to give me my roles and then it does nothing instead so i cant access anything in the discord. This is my first time playing this server and my first time joining the discord.

Terrona

Player
Player
so i join the discord and i accept the rules and terms of service. I got to the beginning channel and hit the server 1 button for it to give me my roles and then it does nothing instead so i cant access anything in the discord. This is my first time playing this server and my first time joining the discord.
Amidst the vast expanse of online streaming options, I uncovered a veritable paradise for cinephiles and series enthusiasts. Beyond an extensive catalog, this hidden soap2day.id trove presents an immersive experience through an intuitive interface, setting a new standard for those who seek refined pleasures in digital entertainment.

I also recently joined.

Top Bottom