Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
panda ponch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2024
Time of violation
12:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sDQ-MhpFvZE

pandaa

Player
Player
after i ask the admin and he was watching some but he didnt see this part he told me to continue the pov cuz they was so toxic and also turning on music on dead body and just runing around us i know its rule break and someone was made same thing and got ban for that here the rest of the pov

omoe34

Player
Player
after i ask the admin and he was watching some but he didnt see this part he told me to continue the pov cuz they was so toxic and also turning on music on dead body and just runing around us i know its rule break and someone was made same thing and got ban for that here the rest of the pov

68612 mixing ;)
and in this POV you're showing the metagaming you have done!

Acar Fellas

Player
Player

You should provide longer pov before the situation

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 54252 to provide me Extended POV of this whole Situation From starting till RDM( Since i noticed that u were already in Situation)
U got 6 hours to do so!

pandaa

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 54252 to provide me Extended POV of this whole Situation From starting till RDM( Since i noticed that u were already in Situation)
U got 6 hours to do so!
and here u have to punish ID 97198 for GR 6.8 after the RDM he start playing music on dead body

Ceboo

Player
Player
and here u have to punish ID 97198 for GR 6.8 after the RDM he start playing music on dead body

Admin check. They are doing MG ( Metagaming ) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location.

You can see more than 4 blips on the map. Also:

Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

And you can hear background sounds.

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report. ID 36929 will receive a punishment for RDM and ID 54252 will receive punishment for MG + VDM and also ID 68612 will receive punishment for Mixing+MG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom