Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

michealLord

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:ibrahimraj
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:(GMT+5)
4. Average online per day6 hours
5. Your Discord:micheallord
6. Your Nickname:Michealrich
7. Your ID:239624

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I am in EMS . I am my best with all my duties as a regular employee and as a medicle student and i love doing this job very much if u can plz take me in ems i will help everyone in the city and i will be active plz help me pass this for only one time.

-In this term , my goal will be to improve the organization as much as possible on various aspects so that people who are working in the organization can enjoy their time in EMS.

- I always had a passion for helping other people grow and succeed, whether it may be a fresher or an existing employee. I have a huge amount of patience, am a very good listener, can always make tough decisions on the spot, and have high organizational skills. I have helped countless freshers learn the ropes of the organization and helped them get adjusted to the EMS environment, as well as training new high commands to ensure a smooth less transition into a different type of work. As a leader, I would use this passion to improve the organization by having employees with the highest level of professionalism, care, and knowledge so that EMS can maintain the glory it had once.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

- I'd watch closely on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained up to a maximum standard because it is a lot easier to learn something the right way and keep it like that than learn the wrong way and then having to learn it all over again. I will also make sure the FTO's who are training the freshers know the basic rules of training and organization so that they can teach the freshers without any mistakes.

- Since there is a shortage of medicines in both Medlab and in the hospitals, for this I will try to bring in new people in Labtech department as well as try to encourage the other departments to contribute their time for Medlab and Medrun by introducing special bonus system and rewards

- I will make sure the High command team is always ready to handle their own departments as well as help other people who are trying to learn new things in the organization. I will also see that the High commands are always there to help the freshers to get their trainings done and also to help the existing people in the organization to gain knowledge based on their ranks.

- I will try to host open recruitments as much as possible so that the Lobbies, Calls and Labtech can be covered most of the time. I will also make sure that the High commands as well as High ranks of each department participate in the global situations and help other organizations and the citizens in most difficult situations.

- I will have the high commands check the bodycams of the people from time to time so that they can know if the person is performing proper RP while on duty or not. If they are not involving themselves in RP properly, they will be trained again so that they won't make the same mistakes again and again.

Thank you for reading my application.

Micheal rich

Select for moderation

Devaster Singh

Curator of NG | Curator of Media
Server Administrator
Rejected

No effort on application + Copy-Pasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom