Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Heshka

2x Gang Leader
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Efe
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 6-7 hours (Weekends 7-8)
Your Discord : efefropp
Your Nickname : Efe Heshka
Your ID : 2981
Additional information
Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The ghetto vision I created for en3 is still effective even now. Even though I am not a leader today, people miss the times when I was a leader in organizations. Even when I was submitting this application, people insisted on me submitting this application, and as the first article, the example that the majority in the city supported me comes from this. His support is on me because I have always remained a calm and understanding leader until now. That's why I can say people support me.
As I write this application, I understand the high level of competition that this brings. As for gang leadership, there is no one who stands out as a leader in my vision right now. To shed light on another reason why I took the lead, I spent most of my tenure at Grand RP in the ghetto, which not many people were familiar with except me.During my tenure at
Vagos, we went from just 5 Turf to over 32 in a very short period of time. From now on, I can easily say that I am completely ready for such a candidacy, without showing any signs of fatigue or hesitation.

As I mentioned before, since I have been a leader twice before, there will never be a problem of lack of members in my organization. Other candidates may experience this problem, but this is impossible for me. I have never had a problem with missing members, but looking at the current gangs, it can be seen that everyone has this problem, but I do not experience this problem. In this article, I am specifically talking about the membership issue. In the first week, 120 people will be a minimum and I plan to reach over 200 people in the following weeks.

My plan is that, as the other item, I plan to provide the best for my organization as a leader in events, in this item, I can say as an example that, compared to other candidates, none of them have the power to use all their power in events. I want to be a leader because I want everyone to accept Ballas as the best organization and this is only me. possible under my leadership.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I would like to start with the first point, I am aware that it will be difficult for me to manage people because we will be crowded after I ensure that everyone joins the Ballas and takes the leadership of the ghetto again, as I did in my leadership of Vagos and Families. That's why I will set up my deputy team in the best possible way and invite people who have previously helped me as deputy to the same position again, and as I mentioned before, I will set up the chain of command in the best possible way because if an organization is very crowded, you should keep the chain of command in the best possible way because the leader and deputy. It cannot always be active. Everyone must have a command.

Secondly, I can say that I am a man of my word. If I make a promise, that promise will be kept and I will have it fulfilled even if I cannot. Establishing ghetto domination in the city will take RP to the highest level, which is already quite a lot, and I will make sure that no one breaks the rules. Because if crowded organizations start breaking the rules, a disgraceful image will appear in the city. But as everyone trusts me, a rule mistake is impossible under my leadership and I can promise that this mistake will not happen.

Thirdly, I will always try to be integrated with the other ghetto leaders, I was friends with all the gang leaders during my leadership of Families and it was really fun to destroy the Leos, I will ensure that RP is given importance in this way in my organization. Because there should always be rp situations in the organization compared to the events that need to be done, because an organization is not just about the events that need to be done.
The bonus system I have in place, as I have in my other leaderships, will be the same in this organization and no matter what the person does, he will be rewarded for every little bit of help he provides. Because everyone in my organization is very important to me and my members. I will do my best to ensure that everyone is in peace, brotherhood and solidarity with each other. Because managing a gang is not like managing a city organization. If there is a solidarity problem in your organization, it is not an organization but a place of fight.

And Lastly, As I mentioned in the previous article, there will be 100 percent participation in events and 100 percent participation in spraying, and a Graffiti head and a person who manages the events will be appointed by me.

Command :
16- Supreme Leader
15-Deputy Leader
14-Turf Leader
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11-Kingpin
10-Event Lead
9-Capo
8-Gangsta
7-Graffiti Lead
6-Grafittist
5-Enforcer
4-Shooter
3-Killer
2-Young Balla
1-Freeze

ballas.jpg

Harry Blake

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
Leader of Ballas
The ghetto vision I created for en3 is still effective even now. Even though I am not a leader today, people miss the times when I was a leader in organizations. Even when I was submitting this application, people insisted on me submitting this application, and as the first article, the example that the majority in the city supported me comes from this. His support is on me because I have always remained a calm and understanding leader until now. That's why I can say people support me.
As I write this application, I understand the high level of competition that this brings. As for gang leadership, there is no one who stands out as a leader in my vision right now. To shed light on another reason why I took the lead, I spent most of my tenure at Grand RP in the ghetto, which not many people were familiar with except me.During my tenure at
Vagos, we went from just 5 Turf to over 32 in a very short period of time. From now on, I can easily say that I am completely ready for such a candidacy, without showing any signs of fatigue or hesitation.

As I mentioned before, since I have been a leader twice before, there will never be a problem of lack of members in my organization. Other candidates may experience this problem, but this is impossible for me. I have never had a problem with missing members, but looking at the current gangs, it can be seen that everyone has this problem, but I do not experience this problem. In this article, I am specifically talking about the membership issue. In the first week, 120 people will be a minimum and I plan to reach over 200 people in the following weeks.

My plan is that, as the other item, I plan to provide the best for my organization as a leader in events, in this item, I can say as an example that, compared to other candidates, none of them have the power to use all their power in events. I want to be a leader because I want everyone to accept Ballas as the best organization and this is only me. possible under my leadership.

I would like to start with the first point, I am aware that it will be difficult for me to manage people because we will be crowded after I ensure that everyone joins the Ballas and takes the leadership of the ghetto again, as I did in my leadership of Vagos and Families. That's why I will set up my deputy team in the best possible way and invite people who have previously helped me as deputy to the same position again, and as I mentioned before, I will set up the chain of command in the best possible way because if an organization is very crowded, you should keep the chain of command in the best possible way because the leader and deputy. It cannot always be active. Everyone must have a command.

Secondly, I can say that I am a man of my word. If I make a promise, that promise will be kept and I will have it fulfilled even if I cannot. Establishing ghetto domination in the city will take RP to the highest level, which is already quite a lot, and I will make sure that no one breaks the rules. Because if crowded organizations start breaking the rules, a disgraceful image will appear in the city. But as everyone trusts me, a rule mistake is impossible under my leadership and I can promise that this mistake will not happen.

Thirdly, I will always try to be integrated with the other ghetto leaders, I was friends with all the gang leaders during my leadership of Families and it was really fun to destroy the Leos, I will ensure that RP is given importance in this way in my organization. Because there should always be rp situations in the organization compared to the events that need to be done, because an organization is not just about the events that need to be done.
The bonus system I have in place, as I have in my other leaderships, will be the same in this organization and no matter what the person does, he will be rewarded for every little bit of help he provides. Because everyone in my organization is very important to me and my members. I will do my best to ensure that everyone is in peace, brotherhood and solidarity with each other. Because managing a gang is not like managing a city organization. If there is a solidarity problem in your organization, it is not an organization but a place of fight.

And Lastly, As I mentioned in the previous article, there will be 100 percent participation in events and 100 percent participation in spraying, and a Graffiti head and a person who manages the events will be appointed by me.

Command :
16- Supreme Leader
15-Deputy Leader
14-Turf Leader
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11-Kingpin
10-Event Lead
9-Capo
8-Gangsta
7-Graffiti Lead
6-Grafittist
5-Enforcer
4-Shooter
3-Killer
2-Young Balla
1-Frekanka
Full support kanka

Rich NorthX

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Command :
16- Supreme Leader
15-Deputy Leader
14-Turf Leader
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11-Kingpin
10-Event Lead
9-Capo
8-Gangsta
7-Graffiti Lead
6-Grafittist
5-Enforcer
4-Shooter
3-Killer
2-Young Balla
1-Freeze

ballas.jpg
Deserving one +++

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Recent Leader rule punishment history (can apply again after one month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom