Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Nexus | 315538

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Tanish Chandna
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day 8+ hours
5. Your Discord" hunter6t9
6. Your Nickname Cartel Nexus
7. Your ID : 315538
(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 First and foremost, I believe in the critical importance of effective leadership in emergency response services. As a leader ( if i become one ) , I will aim to improve a culture of excellence, teamwork, and dedication within our EMS team. I envision a department where every member is empowered to contribute their unique skills and talents towards our shared mission of saving lives and providing compassionate care.
I joined EMS like when lucifer watson one of the great leaders was leading the org while i was there for the first time i didnt pay much attention but his term was ending and i was intern only and after that the next term was of abrash ali and i became fto in abrash ali's term then high command ( dot) ( dean of training ) then i was with abrash the whole time he was there along with many other high commands guiding me and after abrash got punished by gods harsh alexander i was also with him the whole time and then came alex hayper for a while to lead ems he was also a great leader i came in with my twink when alex was leading came in and then i was dean of training again and then i did my work the most effort doing duty almost everyday giving 5-6 trainings per day i was in ems with my both main(315538) and twink (263141) account i have experience in EMS from both accounts i know how it works but leading an org might be tough but i hope the high commands and deputy will help me around

2.2 Moreover i will focus on innovating strategies and technologies to enhance our EMS operations. In today's fast-paced world, staying ahead of the curve is essential in delivering efficient and timely emergency medical assistance. I am eager to explore new avenues for improving response times, optimizing resource allocation, and implementing cutting-edge medical protocols. I will try my best to do whatever i can to lead EMS i know i might not be the one for it but i wanna give it a try i will make sure to always be there for EMS no matter what happens

2.3 .. As a leader, I am committed to fostering strong relationships and communication channels with other organizations to ensure that we can effectively respond to any situation that arises no matter how difficult it will be. I know i have no past experience in leading an Whole Organization But i think being an high command is the bare minimum to atleast try to become a Leader of such a great organization

2.4 Ultimately, my goal as a leader in EMS is to make a noticeable difference in the lives of our community members. Whether it's providing life-saving medical interventions in moments of crisis or offering support and reassurance to those in need, I am dedicated to serving with compassion, professionalism, and integrity.

2.5 I am humbled by the opportunity to potentially lead EMS , and I am confident in my ability to uphold the highest standards of service and leadership. Together, I believe we can build a safer, healthier, and more resilient community for all. I just wanna try my best to make EMS a good organization

My Past High Command Ranks In Ems -
DC OF MD/AS ( Division chief Of Medical Department / Ambulance services )
HOT (Head Of Training)
DOT ( Dean Of Training )
DOL ( Dean Of Labtech )

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.
3.1Provide regular training sessions to everyone in the org including high commands, making sure they follow the simple concept of constructive criticism towards everyone making sure no one is insulting , abusing anyone

3.2- i will make sure only the hard working ones will be in the organization no corruption or such will be tolerated or whatsoever, no racism etc

3.3- daily bodycam footage should be provided by all the FTOs in EMS soo that the dean or head of training will look into those bodycams and make sure no high commands are having any relations with their employees

3.4- i will make sure there is no favoritism in the organization no matter what if found will be dealt with deputy or the leader myself

3.5- i will try to have a high command weekly meeting reporting everything happening in ems without any judgement will try to make them comfortable while being professional at the same time

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)