Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabi Tosca

Ex Chief Of Police
Player
Information
1. Your name : Gabriella
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : uk time / server time
4. Average online per day : 3 to 5 hours between Monday and Friday and 5 to 11 Saturday to Sunday
5. Your Discord : gabitosca
6. Your Nickname : Gabi Tosca
7. Your ID: 20950

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have had a lot of experience learning and growing as a player in this server i have been part of the administration team and a 3X ex chief of LSPD.
So i have felt it is time for me to try run again for Chief of LSPD to try and reform it to its former glory. Leading LSPD in the past has had some ups and downs however
it also taught me how to lead and give respect to all player not only the ones in the organisation. I feel that i can hopefully help return the roleplay side to LSPD and not have LSPD as an organisation that doesn't contribute to the roleplay side of it by not following rules and disrespecting citizens and other organisation. I want my LSPD to bring back the fun to role play when interacting with people.

2. Secondly, if I'm given the chance to be Chief again the first thing I wanna do is improve relationships between LSPD and all organisations, as i think for the state to be protected safely all organisations need to have respect for each other and work together as one big unit. i don't want there to be and hostility between LSPD and other orgs i want my LSPD to respect and cooperate with other org members not disrespect and refuse to do what they have been asked that will not be tolerated as it brings a negative view on LSPD.

3. I feel that with my experience leading LSPD in the past i have the ability to manage and lead this organisation well. I know what is needed to help make LSPD better and to learn from past mistakes myself and other LSPD leader have made in the past and use that as a strength to bring all past leaders of LSPD visions to light in making this a well respected organisation.

Finally i want to be leader of LSPD because as i have said in past paragraphs i just want LSPD to be given the respect they deserve. There is always stuff flying around saying one org is better than the other, for my LSPD we don't have to be the best at everything i just want my LSPD to be able to pull there own weight when it come to store robbery's and different situations. LSPD can contribute so much to this city if proper procedure is done as it is one of the back bones of the city when other orgs are down. I will make sure number for event and situations are high and i will make sure everyone is include as inclusivity is very important for people to be active and on duty.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To improve roleplay the first thing i wanna do is get rid of any form of favouritism. i believe for the organisation to be active and attend situation there can be no favouritism this brings a negative environment to the organisation and make members feel like they are treated differently for the ones who have been given positions when only joining after a day. I want to make sure i have the right people in all positions making sure everyone has a chance to flourish and receive a positive experience being in LSPD.

To also improve roleplay i want to bring out a different side from swat a sort of restructure. I have done some research and with a little help from people who have had experience doing stuff with swat i have a new system i want to try when it comes to events and hostage situations trying new tactics and ways to make swat a well utilised division.

SWAT restructure -

Standardized teams with designated Team Leaders and Team Scouts (see at the end for rank structure).
Standardized method of operation and tactical situation approach.
Uniformed personnel to be training in BSS ( Basic Swat School ) and ASS ( Advanced Swat School ). Both of these entitling tactical operations and methods of approach on multiple things such as : Barricaded suspect situation with a possible hostage situation, armed pursuit ( SWAT to move in for a hardstop if needed ), high risk arrest warrants (if marked as such by the DA).
Standardized training for all units present utilizing the regular method of communication and standardization of teams with designated field roles.
Progressive and consistent training on the following :
Hardstops ( Hardstop is when a SWAT convoy consisting of atleast two heavy duty vehicles go and box the suspects vehicle in while performing an engine block )
Proper utilization of PC and how to contest PC with others ( PC = protective cover, which means utilizing your surroundings to your advantage )
Standardized breaching rules and funnelling techniques ( Fatal tunnel breaches, slicing the pie techniques and line stack with firing line techniques )

Team structure to be as follows -

Detail commander - Person who oversees the operations of the unit itself, making sure everything runs as smooth as possible.

Team Leader ( Team Sergeant ) - Main leader of a team itself and proper utilization of team names ( Red Team, Blue Team, Tan Team and Black Team ).

Team Scout - SWAT operator that would coordinate with the Team Leader and the Detail Commander (if available) to approach a situation of high risk that would require the deployment of the team.

SWAT operators (team members).
these wont be ranks in game but roles given in discord.

HRT_
when it come to HRT i will make sure people are trained properly trained and have them sort out the people who need training before doing open recruitments. I will make sure my team has the right people leading it with new ways to train officers and ways to keep them engaged and wanting to stay in LSPD

Towing department-
every one will be required to tow a certain amount of cars a week to make sure the city i clean of cars at PH and other important locations which get overcrowded. They had this last term and i would like to keep this.

Thankyou for reading, i look forward to your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom