Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Oğuzali
2. Your Age: 20
3. Time Zone: +3 Turkey
4. Average online per day: 17-19 hours
5. Your Discord: oguzali2
6. Your Nickname: Oguz Hill
7. Your ID: 302568
————————————————————

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When I first came to this city, the first things that interested me were the organizations and to satisfy this curiosity, I entered the Organization and we were like an indivisible part, I entered every organization, learned new knowledge and experience from here and I became perfect, and I was perfect, I started not to make mistakes and after a while I tried to solve some problems I encountered and I did what I could do what I could, but I realized that I had to be in bigger places to solve bigger problems, I think there are good people in this, but they can't reveal themselves and I actually wanted to put these people in the foreground and that's why I always thought new things, I thought how I could improve the city, and in the end it was time to be a leader, and a leader for me should always be an exemplary person, he should do his job completely and at the time and he should always care about his.

2.2 I will establish my staff from the most experienced employees to maintain a good leader and a good term, and I will always keep the level of satisfaction high. We will improve my thoughts about people's Ems by organizing Events for the Socialization of our organization. We will ensure regular control of our employees, we will not tolerate the error. We will always support Leo Organizations, we will provide them with the necessary help. We will give importance to our trainings in order to provide Health Assistance to people in the fastest way possible.

2.3 In order to save time for Leo organizations, we will prepare the employees for them when they get sick, we will go to them and provide the necessary help to them, we will always be together with Leo organizations, we will always support them. If our employees give you something wrong, we will open a complaint room for you, so you can let us know the problems you want to report, the opinions of the citizens are always important to us and we will do our best. When you think we have shortcomings, it will be enough to tell us and we will consider your suggestions. I want to be a leader to do what I have mentioned.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

In order to be a good employee, training must be done and therefore training should be given importance.

3.2 No one should be given a high Rank without proof and you need to warn the person who did it, otherwise we will have to say they will not be taken.

3.3 No privilege will be made, the employees who do it must receive the necessary penalties because everyone is equal and no one is superior to anyone.

3.4 In case of events such as discussions, fights, etc., necessary penalties should be imposed and this is very important because no one should reflect an event to the organization.

—— Rank System ——
30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Asistan Chief
27. Chief of Staff
26. Division Chief
25. Head of Division
24. Asistan of Division
23. Chief of PR&HR
22. Senior Medical Professor
21. Medical Professor
20. Neurosurgeon
19. Traumatologist
18. Assistant Medical Professor
17. Pharmacologist
16. Surgeon
15. Paramedic
14. Junior Paramedic
13. Junior Surgeon
12. Senior Pharmacist
11. Doctor
10. Junior Doctor
9. Pharmacist
8. Junior Pharmacist
7. Emt
6. Junior Emt
5. First Responder
4. Intern
3. Biochemist
2. Medical Student
1. Fresher
————————————————————

Thank you for wasting time on my application.

— Oguz Hill —

Devaster Singh

Curator of NG | Curator of Media
Server Administrator
Rejected

Recent punishment history + Gain more experience in city​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom