Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
35481, 35067
Players nickname
Ironic Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 22, 2024
Time
18:12
Proofs
None

Ironic Smoke

7 X Deputy, 4 X State, 3 X Gang
Player
Hi dear Bobby, hope you are doing well, yesterday My both twink and main was banned for GR 1.8 which his twink interaction. I never did it in the past and nor hand any intention to do any sort of twink interaction, I guess I did it unknowingly and of course looking back at it now it would look like twink interaction if a third person saw it. So what happened was, about 2 weeks ago I was in assassins family and needed my bonus for attending events. I was being regular in events but was not getting anything so their underdeputy Assassin Ashmit (52300) and other High command David Cooper gave me some money for activity and attending informals. And after they gave me money I thought I should contribute some money to the family as well but ofc I couldn’t do it from my main as my friend got the leadership of ballas at that Time and I would need money on my main to hand out bonuses and buy guns whenever we need them. So I switched on my twink and when I did so, on my twink since it wasn’t used in a long time seriously and I barely played on it, idk why I was inside FZ on my twink and instead going to the bank and giving them money so that they can put it in the fam balance instead I just bank transferred them the money from inside the fz , because I was afraid if I try to go from South Gate or north gate I would probably be arrested for trespassing. As assassin Ashmit was rank 8th in the family and David I guess was rank 6th and hc’s of the fam that’s why I gave them the money. I didn’t give them the money so that they could pass it on my main, I gave it for the family as I didn’t play on my twink seriously and whenever I do I can just grind it back, however since I switched on my twink soon after they gave me money on my main, then of course I don’t blame any admins as it would definitely look like I did GR 1.8 but I hope now you can understand I didn’t do it with intention to do GR 1.8. Please pardon my mistake, it was done completely unknowningly. You can also refer to my previous behaviour any time regarding gr 1.8 and I have never ever done it. Please just unban me this one last time as all I have is on en3, my friends and we are even starting a family soon so please show some mercy and unban me.

Thanks Bobby,
Regards,
Ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom