Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
122248 , 136231
Players nickname
Bahu Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Feb 23, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Z2MSYNc

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I hope you are fine.As my pervious forum Rejected - Ban For Anti Cheat #934 | Napal Fedorov in this you said " Provide POV ". I have low end pc if i record every time then i need to face a lot of lag in my game as you can see in this video.
On other hand when i was going to buy flowers for valentine task then my friend send this screen shot on discord.
According to this screen shot i was clipped with random guy but i my screen i am sitting in his car.

And my Social Club account was blocked from en2 as you can see in this screen shot.

Here is my PC Specs

Please consider my application and please unban my account.
Thank you.

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I hope you are fine.As my pervious forum Rejected - Ban For Anti Cheat #934 | Napal Fedorov in this you said " Provide POV ". I have low end pc if i record every time then i need to face a lot of lag in my game as you can see in this video.
On other hand when i was going to buy flowers for valentine task then my friend send this screen shot on discord.
According to this screen shot i was clipped with random guy but i my screen i am sitting in his car.

And my Social Club account was blocked from en2 as you can see in this screen shot.

Here is my PC Specs

Please consider my application and please unban my account.
Thank you.
This application is for

For curator of the project​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom