Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Malsomalso

Player
Player
ID: 3837

In-game name: Meow Possible

Why were you banned? Blacklist - (don't remember the exact reason)

How long were you banned for? Perma

How long is your sentence left? /

Why should we unban you?

Dear Grand RP,

After having had almost a year to reflect on my past actions and misdeeds, I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart to you and the entire Grand RP community. I realized how much damage I had done to other players and the overall enjoyment of the game through my misconduct. I deeply regret that I broke the rules and caused unrest and unrest. I assure you that during this time I have thought a lot about my behavior and developed myself. I am willing to take responsibility and follow the rules to promote a positive and respectful gaming environment.

I therefore ask you for a second chance to make amends for my wrongdoing and prove myself as a valuable member of the community. I promise that
I will behave in an exemplary manner from now on and want to contribute to Grand RP being a place of respectful interaction and shared fun.

I would also like to agree to a PC check to prove that I don't have any skills and am ready for GrandRP

I hope we see each other soon IC.

Best regards,
Meow Possbile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom