Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jesus snow
Administrators nickname
Jahad Pluxury
Date
Feb 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/jX8Fnap

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Hello dear Lebron
I was punished with a ban for 7 days, and the reason was cursing. However, I did not insult my parents or anyone from the family, and this person does not even understand the English language.
I said something normal to him, because we say it normal, and he also said it to me. He just took advantage of the opportunity and raised a lot of people against me because they were trying to remove me from the leadership position.
and as you can clearly see i didn't do any ooc insultes i just sayed something with arabic that means b.tch and it was a ic thing
I hope you will remove the ban on me, as I have a family that I may lose due to this ban

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Your punishment stays and owner of the pov got punished as well and will talk to the administrator so it does not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom